مؤثر, حاد, حريف, صائب, لاذع, مثير للمشاعر
مثير للمشاعربطريقة مؤثرة
Adjective(1) arousing affect(2) keenly distressing to the mind or feelings
(1) It's a humorous, serious, poignant , moving script, that genuinely explores the value and meaning of education.(2) That memory, painful and poignant , still inspires the Scot.(3) And though these words may belong to the big screen, they will haunt us whenever we recall the poignant scenes from the moving film.(4) Old memories returned to her in that split second, followed by poignant smells and visions a past where her world was nothing less than a fairy tale.(5) A poignant and moving text tucked away on the page seems to sum it all up.(6) This was a moving, poignant ceremony, which gave solace to the parents and families.(7) It's a poignant , almost heartbreaking portrait of urban American loneliness, alienation and obsession.(8) The sense of occasion and history was also made more poignant by the pageantry that accompanied it.(9) It was a touching and poignant afternoon as friends gathered to show their respects to a man who had remained loyal and ever faithful to the ideals of Comhaltas.(10) Funny, touching, moving and poignant - this could be one of the most affecting shows the Alhambra has staged.(11) He can be rather repetitive, but his best work has great delicacy of colour and handling and a poignant sense of lost innocence.(12) So often it's as much about what isn't said between people that's poignant , disturbing and moving.(13) For people of any age coming to terms with grief, this is a poignant and moving account, beautifully illustrated and sparingly written.(14) It is true that I have, like many who choose to write for a living, exaggerated senses of the absurd and the poignant .(15) This is a show with a sense of fun, a poignant side, a lesson to be learnt about family life and a little sprinkling of magic.(16) This debut may remind some readers of Lorrie Moore's dry and poignant tragicomedy.
(1) write poetry :: كتابة الشعر
(2) poetry in motion :: الشعر في الحركة
(3) lyric poetry :: شعر غنائي
(4) poetry reading :: قرآءة الشعر
(5) poetry slam :: الصلام
(6) recite poetry :: يقرأ الشعر
(7) narrative poetry :: شعر قصصي
(8) piece of poetry :: قطعة من الشعر
(9) erotic poetry :: شعر غزلي
Tags for the entry 'poignant'
What poignant means in Arabic, poignant meaning
in Arabic, poignant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of poignant in Arabic language.