كثرة, فيض, جزالة, غزارة, كمية كبير, وفرةغزير, وافر
Noun(1) a full supply(2) (often followed by `of'
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) Adults and children alike will have plenty to see at Bowood House, which caters for all the family.(2) My dad's thinking was that it's plenty fast to be in the race.(3) No matter what your interest, there is plenty to see and do at the Holker Garden Festival this year.(4) In my experience, though, it ends up being easy to read and plenty fast.(5) So there's still plenty to look forward to and I, for one, plan to relish every second of it.(6) On Christmas Day, at least, we hope to bring plenty and warmth to all such cases.(7) You didn't stick to your strategy, and it may have cost you plenty in the long run.(8) For that reason, many less discriminating viewers will be plenty happy with this movie.(9) Most gamers will probably find that the default view is plenty good though.(10) Windy was still making sure everyone was evacuated, and the other 3 were plenty busy.(11) Seeing animals reproducing in the wild would be plenty magical enough for me.(12) It raining plenty back in Jamaica, so much so that even hail was dropping from the sky!(13) For a fourteen year old that is downright insulting and even an eight year old may have plenty to say on his or her own account.(14) such natural phenomena as famine and plenty(15) you'll have plenty to keep you busy(16) The slate-built village itself above the lake also has plenty to offer the sightseer.
(1) plenty of :: الكثير من
(2) plenty of time :: الكثير من الوقت
(3) land of plenty :: أرض الوفرة
(4) horn of plenty :: قرن الخصب
(5) plenty of times :: الكثير من الأوقات
(6) in plenty :: في الكثير
1. enough ::
2. prosperity ::
3. affluence ::
4. wealth ::
5. opulence ::
6. comfort ::
7. luxury ::
9. abundance ::
11. a lot of ::
12. many ::
13. a great deal of ::
اتفاق جيد على
15. no lack of ::
هناك نقص في
16. sufficient ::
17. a wealth of ::
18. loads of ::
19. lots of ::
20. heaps of ::
21. stacks of ::
22. masses of ::
23. tons of ::
24. oodles of ::
25. scads of ::
26. a slew of ::
27. a bucketload of ::
28. a buttload of ::
29. a shedload of ::
1. deficiency ::
2. inadequacy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I happen to know a place
where there are PLENTY of eligible women...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Well, l think you said
PLENTY the other day.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Uncle Hank and Aunt Marie,
they got PLENTY of space.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Plenty of little men
tried to put their swords through my heart.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Oh, PLENTY of space for a jungle gym.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: plenty
Meaning and definitions of plenty, translation in Arabic
language for plenty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plenty in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'plenty'
What plenty means in Arabic, plenty meaning
in Arabic, plenty
definition, examples and pronunciation
of plenty in Arabic language.