متعة, سرور, لذة, الملذات, المتع الحسية, تكيف, شهوة, ابتهاج, قرة العين, الملذات الجسدية, لذاذةسر, رضى, سعى وراء المللذات
Noun(1) a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience(2) something or someone that provides a source of happiness(3) a formal expression(4) an activity that affords enjoyment(5) sexual gratification
(1) It was an expression of satisfaction and pleasure ; he could glean that much from the swirling and shifting of her mental aura.(2) Instead of staying cooped up in a hotel room on a mid-week business or pleasure trip to London, take in some of the city's top West End shows.(3) Sometimes your only compensation will be the satisfaction and pleasure of your own personal achievements; it may not be your placings.(4) She also had the satisfaction and pleasure of having a rare bird's-eye-view of the city's landscape.(5) The body has needs that give pleasure when satisfied.(6) This is why Taiwan is staking a claim by moving to a higher end product and allowing China to soak up the less prestigious and demanding pleasure boat business.(7) Some parts of the building are for entertainment, pleasure , and relaxation; others for work and for meeting outsiders.(8) Five lounges exist for entertainment pleasure , including a show lounge offering live music, a sports bar and grille, and a coffee bar lounge.(9) The woman is a person who is to be loved and willed for her own sake, not an object to be taken and used for the man's gratification and pleasure .(10) If you were to do that, then you'd see that this is a delightful family film with enough gentle pleasure to satisfy both the children and the parents.(11) Its denim blazer is a stylish item perfect for a business casual office, a date on the town, and even a business or pleasure trip.(12) The proposed marina will be one of a network of marinas catering for local pleasure craft and for boats circumnavigating the island of Ireland.(13) But now I've got doctors helping me so I'm really dispensable in so many ways and so what I do I do just for my own satisfaction and pleasure .(14) Robinson added: " There isn't a market there yet for pleasure boats.(15) Music is the only sensual pleasure without vice.(16) People have been skiing since 3000BC, but the birth of modern skiing - for pleasure rather than necessity - only began in the late nineteenth century.
(1) my pleasure :: من دواعي سروري
(2) with pleasure :: بكل سرور
(3) guilty pleasure :: متعة الذنب
(4) great pleasure :: بكل سرور
(5) for pleasure :: للمتعة
(6) with great pleasure :: بكل سرور
(7) pleasure and pain :: متعه والم
(8) take pleasure :: اتخاذ السرور
(9) take pleasure in :: إستمتع في
1. happiness ::
2. joy ::
3. enjoyment ::
4. hedonism ::
5. wish ::
6. pleasance ::
1. discontent ::
2. displeasure ::
3. dissatisfaction ::
pleasure, pleasured, pleasureful, pleasures, pleasuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is such a PLEASURE
to meet you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Dopamine in our brains is released
across synapses, causing PLEASURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Oh, my PLEASURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Oh, it's no trouble. It's actually a PLEASURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
there is no PLEASURE
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: pleasure
Meaning and definitions of pleasure, translation in Arabic
language for pleasure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pleasure in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pleasure'
What pleasure means in Arabic, pleasure meaning
in Arabic, pleasure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pleasure in Arabic language.