طائرة, مستوى, سطح مستو, مسحجة, الدلب شجرةمستو, مسطح, منبسطحلق, مهد, سحج بفأرة النجار, طار, حام, سافر بالطائرة
Noun(1) an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets(2) (mathematics(3) a level of existence or development(4) a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood(5) a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
Verb(1) cut or remove with or as if with a plane(2) travel on the surface of water(3) make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
Adjective(1) having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
(1) He therefore added a preface of his own on applications of logarithms to both plane trigonometry and to spherical trigonometry.(2) It means that you live in one place, but exist in another esoteric, imaginary plane , unshackled by fact or memory.(3) One performance limitation: The magnetic antenna can only receive information if it is roughly on the same plane .(4) When the strike-off operation is performed well, the surface plane of the concrete is flat with few ups and downs to be corrected with a bull float.(5) When we speak of an angel, we are speaking of an entity that exists purely on a spiritual plane .(6) Emei's flora is renowned; sub-tropical ferns and strands of bamboo huddle amidst plane and fir trees.(7) On one particular occasion, she challenged the group to solve a curious problem in plane geometry that she had recently encountered.(8) It's a flat plane of blue today, barely brighter than the gray sky over the industrial cranes at water's edge.(9) Finish surfaces to a true plane , to correct line and level, with all angles and corners to a right angle unless specified otherwise, and with walls and reveals plumb and square.(10) Handboards allow a bodysurfer to plane higher out of the water, thereby increasing speed.(11) It means the prophet has entered such a high plane of understanding that he or she is able to communicate with the Infinite.(12) Looking around as I got to my feet, I found myself in a relatively small village set on a flat plane of ground.(13) In 1888 Schroeter published on third-order plane curves and in 1890 he published his study on fourth-order space curves.(14) By then, the crowd had migrated into a higher plane of metal-rock-consciousness.(15) The contractor, Tarmac Ltd National Contracting, will plane off the existing surface and lay a new Tarmac surface.(16) His image of the plane , the straight line that went from the ball up through the shoulders and beyond, is too upright.
(1) by plane :: بالطائرة
(2) jet plane :: طائرة نفاثة
(3) paper plane :: طائرة ورقية
(4) plane ticket :: تذكرة الطائرة
(5) plane crash :: تحطم طائرة
(6) travel by plane :: السفر بالطائرة
(7) on the plane :: على متن الطائرة
(8) go by plane :: الذهاب بالطائرة
(9) fighter plane :: طائرة مقاتلة
(10) inclined plane :: مستوى مائل
1. flat ::
2. level ::
4. level ::
5. aircraft ::
6. carpenter's plane ::
7. sheet ::
8. airplane ::
10. soar ::
11. skim ::
12. shave ::
deplane, deplanes, plane, planed, planes, planing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...PLANE tickets? Yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
You get in this PLANE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
From the moment we
step off the PLANE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
That's your help? That's like saying,
"Here's how you fly a PLANE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
...was watching over the PLANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: plane
Meaning and definitions of plane, translation in Arabic
language for plane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plane in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'plane'
What plane means in Arabic, plane meaning
in Arabic, plane
definition, examples and pronunciation
of plane in Arabic language.