مكان, محل, موقع, موضع, مكان ما, خانة, منزل, ميدان, سكن, عمل, تصنيف, دور, حالة, طبقة, مهمة, وظيفةوضع, وقع, حدث, طلب, ميز شخصا, يوجد عملا ل, صنف, استثمر, فاز بمرتبة مرموقة, عين شخصا في وظيفة
Noun(1) a point located with respect to surface features of some region(2) any area set aside for a particular purpose(3) an abstract mental location(4) a general vicinity(5) the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another(6) a particular situation(7) where you live at a particular time(8) a job in an organization(9) the particular portion of space occupied by something(10) proper or designated social situation(11) a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane(12) the passage that is being read(13) proper or appropriate position or location(14) a public square with room for pedestrians(15) an item on a list or in a sequence(16) a blank area
Verb(1) put into a certain place or abstract location(2) place somebody in a particular situation or location(3) assign a rank or rating to(4) assign a location to(5) to arrange for(6) take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal(7) intend (something(8) recognize as being; establish the identity of someone or something(9) assign to (a job or a home(10) locate(11) estimate(12) identify the location or place of(13) make an investment(14) assign to a station(15) finish second or better in a horse or dog race(16) sing a note with the correct pitch
(1) As you couldn't reserve the table, it was up to you to arrive early for dinner to secure your place .(2) The lane of Meimeili near the road was the place accommodating most comfort houses in this area.(3) Do we simply accept our place at the back of the queue for funding, bracing ourselves for leaner times?(4) What we have now is a splendid modern building, a place of worship and a resource centre for the whole community.(5) the horse has been backed for a place(6) I believe that there is indeed an important place for the type of care that general physicians provide.(7) Not only did Max lose his third place , he even jeopardized his participation in the second race.(8) He was reluctant to become involved in the issue, stating it was not his place to comment.(9) The only competition in the Scottish game these days involves the one-legged race for third place .(10) a place to eat(11) With two games to go Spurs were seventh but at 5pm today we found ourselves out in the cold in ninth place .(12) The paradigm of the open space as a public place must be promoted better across the country.(13) He brought the car in on lap 90 for fuel and resumed his race in third place .(14) In comes a calm, regionally balanced economy with the housing market in its proper place .(15) It's not my place to give advice on how artists should set themselves up.(16) there's no place else to put the lamp
(1) take place :: تجري
(2) place of birth :: مكان الولادة
(3) in place :: في المكان
(4) to place :: إلى مكان
(5) in the first place :: في المقام الأول
(6) to take place :: لاخذ مكان
(7) out of place :: في غير محله
(8) place of delivery :: مكان التوصيل
(9) in place of :: عوضا عن
1. location ::
2. country ::
3. home ::
4. situation ::
5. seat ::
6. job ::
7. status ::
8. responsibility ::
9. space ::
11. position ::
12. spot ::
13. property ::
14. piazza ::
15. lieu ::
16. station ::
18. put ::
19. rank ::
20. identify ::
21. house with ::
22. site ::
23. post ::
24. position ::
25. localize ::
26. order ::
27. commit ::
28. come out ::
29. target ::
place, placed, placement, placements, places, placing, placings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
maybe he shouldn't have a career
in the first PLACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
He's living at my PLACE,
so I'm living here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Which, unlike my body,
is an okay PLACE to tickle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Hey, Raj, if Howard can't keep the TARDIS,
how great would it look at your PLACE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
precisely where and when
an event of awareness takes PLACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Arabic Dictionary: place
Meaning and definitions of place, translation in Arabic
language for place with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of place in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'place'
What place means in Arabic, place meaning
in Arabic, place
definition, examples and pronunciation
of place in Arabic language.