رائع, تصويري, مشهد متنوع الالوان, رسمي, فاتن, حي
رائعجذابالحيوية المثيرة للصورة الذهنية
Adjective(1) suggesting or suitable for a picture; pretty as a picture(2) strikingly expressive
(1) Fire crews feared the worst as a blaze gutted two picturesque cottages in a Cotswold village.(2) People like Austrian resorts for their village atmosphere and picturesque settings.(3) Halifax, surprisingly, had quite an array of picturesque buildings.(4) Before we left this picturesque place, we took a photo of the kind family we had lodged with.(5) Longchamp is a very picturesque place and Paris has that romantic aura about it.(6) It is to the explanation of the historical origins of that picturesque language that this essay addresses itself.(7) The basin at Canal Head should be a wonderful addition to an already picturesque place.(8) Wiltshire is home to some of the most picturesque towns and villages in the country, often attracting filmmakers to the county.(9) The town has a picturesque harbour where humble and luxurious yachts rub shoulders.(10) As we go back in history, language becomes more picturesque .(11) One of the additional benefits of rowing is that the action usually takes place at picturesque locations, such as lochs and canals.(12) Volume I is a normal book, describing in picturesque language the history of the cheese made at Tillamook.(13) Properties in the village range from picturesque cottages and council houses to large private homes.(14) It's the pub's picturesque name for a tasting of five obscure or lesser-known wines.(15) The village, while it makes a nice picturesque background, is not deeply important.(16) We don't go to Scotland for the weather but when it's like this it is simply the most picturesque place on the planet that I have seen.
(1) take a picture :: التقط صوره
(2) picture frame :: إطار الصورة
(3) motion picture :: الصورة المتحركة
(4) your picture :: صورتك
(5) draw a picture :: رسم صورة
(6) in the picture :: في الصورة
(7) take picture :: تأخذ صورة
(8) beautiful picture :: صورة جميلة
(9) picture book :: كتاب الصور
(10) big picture :: الصورة الكبيرة
English to Arabic Dictionary: picturesque
Meaning and definitions of picturesque, translation in Arabic
language for picturesque with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of picturesque in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'picturesque'
What picturesque means in Arabic, picturesque meaning
in Arabic, picturesque
definition, examples and pronunciation
of picturesque in Arabic language.