شخصية, هوية ذاتية, الوجود الشخصي, نقد شخصي, شخص بارز, شخص مشهور, شخص معروف, قوة الشخصية وجاذبيتها
Noun(1) the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual(2) a person of considerable prominence
(1) Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.(2) People are drawn to their sunny personality and easygoing disposition.(3) There is a major resemblance in the personality traits of most trendy people.(4) I suppose I was questioning the whole idea of what a celebrity or a personality is.(5) There is only one possible reason for a book such as this, the autobiography of a television personality .(6) Not that it matters anyway: we're probably more interested in personality and passion for the role than test points.(7) They felt Coolidge was too quiet, that he lacked color and personality .(8) an official opening by a famous personality(9) We've all seen her in full flow, holding the room captive with the sheer force of her personality .(10) she's always had loads of personality(11) They have no personality , and if you try and study them closely in the dream, you can't make out any detail on their face.(12) In a vivacious woman, not necessarily a pretty one, her personality , charm and character can shine through.(13) The style is determined by the personality and character of the publication, and often by the target audience.(14) On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality .(15) A good mask should be able to express the personality of the character.(16) He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality .
(1) personality disorder :: اضطراب في الشخصية
(2) split personality :: انفصام الشخصية
(3) outgoing personality :: شخصية اجتماعية منفتحة
(4) personality trait :: سمة شخصية
(5) cult of personality :: عبادة الشخصية
(6) personality test :: اختبار الشخصية
(7) personality type :: نوع الشخصية
(8) new personality :: شخصية جديدة
(9) multiple personality :: تعدد الشخصية
1. character ::
2. charisma ::
3. celebrity ::
1. nobody ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are, but you've got
kind of a big PERSONALITY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
...at the time of your birth
somehow affects your PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
It's consistent with
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
with a beloved children's
television science PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
He combs back his curlicue
and affects a mild-mannered PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: personality
Meaning and definitions of personality, translation in Arabic
language for personality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of personality in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'personality'
What personality means in Arabic, personality meaning
in Arabic, personality
definition, examples and pronunciation
of personality in Arabic language.