أداء, إنجاز, تأدية, تمثيل, فعالية, مسرحية, سلوك, سير العمل, تشخيص, مباشرة, عمل عظيم, إشتغال محرك, فعل
Noun(1) a dramatic or musical entertainment(2) the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment(3) the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it(4) any recognized accomplishment(5) process or manner of functioning or operating
(1) The notion is intended to replace his dichotomy of competence and performance .(2) The operator can notice changes in machine performance and handling to some degree.(3) Not if you were raised on a steady diet of hot rods, muscle cars and performance vehicles.(4) Judicial immunity promotes independence by allowing the fearless performance of the judicial function.(5) Can the people afford to trust the group with its record of failure in terms of performance and financial management?(6) While the market's not racing away, it has been fairly solid in terms of performance .(7) At the same time it poses the most fundamental questions about what matters in a performance of a piece of music.(8) pay increases are now being linked more closely to performance(9) it was a tremendous all-round performance by Wigan(10) They have been shown to enhance clinical performance in terms of drug dosing and preventive care.(11) This will protect it against further market gyrations, but will hamper performance long term.(12) the band were giving a live performance on stage(13) When was the last time you sat down in your own home to listen to a full performance of a piece of music, with no other distractions?(14) By programming all functionality in the kernel, we can make gains in performance .(15) we've kept a record of your performance this year(16) How do you say it impairs their performance of their functions as judges?
(1) high performance :: أداء عالي
(2) performance bond :: التأمينات النهائية
(3) performance management :: ادارة الأداء
(4) outstanding performance :: أداء مذهل
(5) performance appraisal :: تقييم الأداء
(6) poor performance :: أداء سيء
(7) good performance :: أداء جيد
(8) performance evaluation :: تقييم الأداء
(9) peak performance :: الأداء الأقصى
1. show ::
2. rendition ::
3. carrying out ::
5. fuss ::
nonperformance, performance, performances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have PERFORMANCE anxiety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
DOLORES: Performance bonuses
to the protesters
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
That was a PERFORMANCE worthy of an Oscar,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
but his PERFORMANCE wasn’t ended
and more was yet to come
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
"Despite his great PERFORMANCE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: performance
Meaning and definitions of performance, translation in Arabic
language for performance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of performance in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'performance'
What performance means in Arabic, performance meaning
in Arabic, performance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of performance in Arabic language.