حزب, طرف, حفلة, فريق, سهرة, مجموعة, مفرزة, زمرة, طغمة, تيم, تواطؤ, حفل إستقبالحزبيأقام سهرة, احتفل, خرج, خرج للرقص
Noun(1) an organization to gain political power(2) a group of people gathered together for pleasure(3) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(4) an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment(5) a person involved in legal proceedings
Verb(1) have or participate in a party
(1) A week ago on Saturday, my brother broke his toe while drunk at a party at my house.(2) the visiting party will be asked to conform to safety procedures whilst on site(3) party of tourists(4) He remained respected in the party , in whose activities he took a close interest.(5) will you help the party on line 2?(6) Moving forward to the game's present day, you'll get to meet the three characters who form your party .(7) the fishing party(8) There were 35 people on the tour and trouble flared when some of the party got drunk and started smashing doors and a bed.(9) He promised to prepare the ground within his party , but his departure has exposed the fact that he did nothing to deliver on that promise.(10) an old party has been coming in to clean(11) If the ruling party doesn't perform well, the opposition can offer a viable alternative.(12) The new structure should operate under the jurisdiction of the Finance Ministry, the party said.(13) birthday party(14) he was the life and soul of the party(15) It is a party of working people against the Republican Party of corporations and wealth.(16) In the past, the youths usually ended the parade with a party , where they drank traditional liquor.
(1) third party :: الحفلة الثالثة
(2) birthday party :: حفلة عيد ميلاد
(3) have a party :: إقامة حفلة
(4) political party :: حزب سياسي
(5) throw a party :: أقام حفلا
(6) at the party :: في الحفلة
(7) pool party :: حفل قرب المسبح
(8) farewell party :: حفله توديع
(9) dinner party :: حفل عشاء
(10) bachelor party :: حفلة توديع العزوبية
2. group ::
3. faction ::
4. person ::
5. company ::
6. political party ::
7. celebrate ::
parties, party, partying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to my murder mystery
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
And I'm sure some fool
in the Donner PARTY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
So I thought the photo booth for the PARTY
could be creepy, like a mummy's tomb...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Took a ranging PARTY north
and never made it back.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
It'll be like a PARTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: party
Meaning and definitions of party, translation in Arabic
language for party with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of party in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'party'
What party means in Arabic, party meaning
in Arabic, party
definition, examples and pronunciation
of party in Arabic language.