شريك, رفيق, زوج, زوج قرين, زوجةشارك
Noun(1) a person's partner in marriage(2) an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest(3) a person who is a member of a partnership
Verb(1) provide with a partner(2) act as a partner
(1) arrange the children in pairs so that each person has a partner(2) she lived with her partner(3) Leading the way are online chatrooms and other services which help people find a soul mate, a sex partner or even a lover.(4) Like in gym, you usually have to partner with someone you don't even know.(5) You can even partner with your competitor and that's the whole basis of the association movement.(6) make sure that you or your partner are using an effective method of contraception(7) Her dance partner didn't seem to take it too seriously, and laughed.(8) howdy, partner!(9) I sat down at my lab counter where my chemistry lab partner was already sitting and guess who it was?(10) Rice University Press will partner with organizations to provide more affordable publishing.(11) But he acknowledged that each partner shared in the profits of the whole firm.(12) a partner in a prosperous legal practice(13) Clark told the master chiefs that he considers them senior leadership and tasked them to partner with their commanding officers.(14) An individual gallery can also partner with a local restaurant to offer gift certificates.(15) I cannot imagine they will find many other mobile phone companies to partner them in the future.(16) He can play some defense, hit an occasional open jumper and provide Jordan a good partner for card games on team flights.
(1) business partner :: شريك تجاري
(2) trading partner :: شريك تجاري
(3) managing partner :: شريك اداري
(4) partner in crime :: شريك في الجريمة
(5) senior partner :: شريك رئيسي
(6) life partner :: شريك الحياة
(7) domestic partner :: الشريك المحلي
(8) sleeping partner :: رفيق النوم
(9) sparring partner :: شريك السجال
(10) sex partner :: شريك الجنس
1. colleague ::
2. accomplice ::
3. spouse ::
4. better half ::
5. collaborator ::
partner, partnered, partnering, partners, partnership, partnerships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right, PARTNER? Right, buddy?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Anyway, my PARTNER and I'd
get called out there... every weekend...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
he's perpetuating that relationship
by seeking out a PARTNER like you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Yeah, that was for your PARTNER.
It's privileges of seniority and all.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
My PARTNER was about
to get himself shot.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: partner
Meaning and definitions of partner, translation in Arabic
language for partner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of partner in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'partner'
What partner means in Arabic, partner meaning
in Arabic, partner
definition, examples and pronunciation
of partner in Arabic language.