ألم, الم, وجع, حزن, عناء, أسى, عقوبة, جهدألم, وجع, أزعج, أمض, عض, كبد, عانى, كابد
Noun(1) a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder(2) emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid(3) a somatic sensation of acute discomfort(4) a bothersome annoying person(5) something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
Verb(1) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed(2) cause emotional anguish or make miserable
(1) mental pain(2) Some of the people in the elders' ward are obviously in physical pain .(3) She was in constant pain and her physical movements were restricted.(4) Since being refused compensation Rosie has appealed and applied for a payment based on the family's pain and suffering.(5) are you in pain?(6) The family is in pain or in distress, and the therapist is called upon to help them and to find a way out of their dilemma.(7) We are not saying that feelings of sadness and pain over the loss of life is inappropriate.(8) But he has been left in agonising pain with serious injuries to his back, head and legs.(9) For example, I was in a great deal of confusion, distress and pain over the weekend.(10) This vandalism has caused much distress and pain to the families of those whose graves were destroyed.(11) I was so used to emotional pain right now that I hadn't known physical pain could be just as bad.(12) She added as an ex-nurse she believed it was hard to find the cause of pain or injury without an examination.(13) sometimes my right hand would pain(14) The accident dissolved my life into illness, weakness, pain and exhaustion, cold and hunger.(15) But forcing everyone to take part in research would bring substantial pain and distress for some people.(16) the pain of loss
(1) no pain no gain :: لا ألم, لا ربح.
(2) no pain :: لا ألم
(3) back pain :: ألم في الظهر
(4) chest pain :: ألم في الصدر
(5) in pain :: يتألم
(6) pain of love :: ألم الحب
(7) pain in the ass :: ألم في المؤخرة
(8) abdominal pain :: وجع بطن
(9) pain in the neck :: ألم في الرقبة
(10) sharp pain :: ألم حاد
1. suffering ::
2. ache ::
3. sorrow ::
4. care ::
6. nuisance ::
7. painful sensation ::
9. annoyance ::
10. hurt ::
11. sadden ::
12. ail ::
1. negligence ::
pain, pained, painful, paining, painless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, I ran
from the PAIN, too.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Give me something for the PAIN
and let me die.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Okay, look, Sheldon's
a PAIN in the ass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
I’m talking about the PAIN,
the PAIN we’re causing you.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: pain
Meaning and definitions of pain, translation in Arabic
language for pain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pain in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pain'
What pain means in Arabic, pain meaning
in Arabic, pain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pain in Arabic language.