إنتاج, نتاج, إنتاجية, مردود, محصول, الطاقة المنتجة, صنع, صدور, طبعةأنتج, أعطى معلومات
Noun(1) final product; the things produced(2) production of a certain amount(3) signal that comes out of an electronic system(4) the quantity of something (as a commodity, usually within a given period of time(5) what is produced in a given time period
Verb(1) to create or manufacture a specific amount
(1) Producing around six hundred films per year, the industry organized its output around stars and genres.(2) Similarly, machine output can be garbled or human eye or ear may misperceive a result as it appears on a small screen.(3) you can output the image directly to a video recording system(4) Cascading the device also increases voltage output .(5) the quality of the output from the printer is very good(6) output from the mine ceased in May(7) For example, the cameras output a video signal over dedicated coaxial cables.(8) By 1945 South Africa's industrial output had nearly doubled, most growth occurring in mining, steel, and textiles.(9) the output of epinephrine(10) As a group they would stand back, observe the machine's output and then discuss minute adjustments to be executed with a screwdriver.(11) One of the only sectors that did not experience falling output was the auto industry, which increased production by 2.4 percent in May.(12) The small island economy could not compete with larger centres for processing output .(13) Overall the total volume of industrial output for the three months was up by 0.5% on the previous quarter.(14) This vitamin can potentially increase growth hormone output associated with hard training.(15) The production index for industry output contracted by 0.26% in the second quarter compared with the previous three months.(16) It seems like a natural cycle that happens every summer and some good creative output follows it.
(1) out put :: انتاج
(2) output file :: ملف إلاخراج
(3) cardiac output :: القلب الناتج
(4) output device :: جهاز إخراج
(5) output power :: انتاج الطاقة
(6) power output :: مخرج قوي
(7) output voltage :: انتاج التيار الكهربائي
(8) audio output :: مخرج الصوت
(9) input and output :: المدخلات والمخرجات
(10) aggregate output :: الناتج الإجمالي
(11) economic output :: الناتج الاقتصادي
1. production ::
2. turnout ::
3. yield ::
يخضع أو يستسلم
4. end product ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I need to measure
my fluid intake and OUTPUT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
...if they gave it to me,
it wouldn't diminish my OUTPUT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
It's our OUTPUT. We're off.
We're.14 percent off.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
which provides for
high power OUTPUT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: output
Meaning and definitions of output, translation in Arabic
language for output with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of output in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'output'
What output means in Arabic, output meaning
in Arabic, output
definition, examples and pronunciation
of output in Arabic language.