أصلي, أصيل, مبتكر, مبدع, بديعشخص مبدع, شحخص غريب الأطوار, الأ صل النسخة الأ صلية
أصليأصالةفي الأصلأصولغير أصلي
Noun(1) an original creation (i.e., an audio recording(2) something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
Adjective(1) preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed(2) (of e.g. information(3) being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of(4) not derived or copied or translated from something else
(1) In any case, all medievalists know the story, whether in the original or only in translation.(2) Saved at a young age, he learned Greek so that he could read the New Testament in its original language.(3) The leather seating in the sunken area is original to the house.(4) We assume a translation is second-hand and only the original can provide definitive clarification.(5) It is not as if the second part is in brackets as if it is a translation of the original ; it is all blended in together.(6) He also wants to recruit an artistic director and freelance choreographers to create more original works for the company.(7) Who needs to make creative decisions about original ideas when you can mould an endless stream of desperate kids into carbon copies of what went before?(8) Al-Biruni studied Indian literature in the original , translating several Sanskrit texts into Arabic.(9) Television is no better for those of us hungry for imaginative fare, and the dearth of original screenplays makes this writer's blood run cold.(10) Moreover, all of it is as good as new, and every copy identical to the original .(11) It was a Dior original , according to the label under it.(12) Patients took home a copy, while the original was kept in the chart and updated at each visit.(13) Langholm Terrace is designed around the original lodge and stables of Buccleugh House, once owned by the Duke of Montague.(14) Thus, for the translator, there is a perpetual debt to both the original and the translation.(15) Two original ways of presenting the dial motif have been designed: either plain or set with diamonds.(16) People came in on spec, just because they'd heard there was a local band who were actually playing original material.
(1) original sin :: الخطيئة الأصلية
(2) the original :: الأصلي
(3) original version :: نسخة أصلية
(4) original copy :: النسخة الأصلية
(5) original text :: النص الأصلي
(6) original language :: اللغة الأصلية
(7) original invoice :: الايصال الاصلي
(8) original article :: المقالة الأصلية
(9) original state :: الحالة الأصلية
(10) original work :: العمل الأصلي
1. indigenous ::
2. first ::
3. authentic ::
4. innovative ::
5. archetype ::
6. individualist ::
7. pilot ::
8. master ::
original, originality, originally, originals, unoriginal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In the ORIGINAL film,
Rod Taylor got Yvette Mimieux...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
That wasn't a part of our ORIGINAL agreement
and I do not agree to it now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Uh, does this train car have the
ORIGINAL link-and-pin coupler
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Arabic Dictionary: original
Meaning and definitions of original, translation in Arabic
language for original with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of original in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'original'
What original means in Arabic, original meaning
in Arabic, original
definition, examples and pronunciation
of original in Arabic language.