خيار, اختيار, حرية الأختيار, حق الخيار, مندوحة
Noun(1) the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price; the right is purchased and if it is not exercised by a stated date the money is forfeited(2) one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen(3) the act of choosing or selecting
(1) This relief does not apply if the shareholders in the target company retain an option to sell their shares to another company.(2) In any event, I was given the option of staying on until the election but also told that I shouldn't use the column as a platform for the Socialist Alliance.(3) It exercised its option to sell and tried to persuade Time Warner to pay in cash instead of stock.(4) Columbia Pictures has an option on the script(5) These families will be given the option to take two children to stay in their homes for two weeks or a month.(6) Residents would be given the option of either moving out of Gowan Lea temporarily and returning to a bungalow or moving permanently into other accommodation.(7) We were given the option of canceling and receiving a refund check in the mail, or keeping the reservation in good faith.(8) She was given the option of completing a drink-driver's rehabilitation course which, if completed, will reduce her ban by five months.(9) He said that as head teacher he could not force youngsters to wear uniforms either but the school hoped parents saw it as a practical option .(10) We weren't even given the option of buying bottled water.(11) People found dumping illegally within the city boundary will go to court and will not be given the option of paying an on-the-spot fine.(12) I'll always take the car over the bike if given the option .(13) I have asked many married couples I know whether they would, if given the option , trade in their marriages for a civil union.(14) Most of the time will be spent on the chosen option but each participant will get some experience of the other areas.(15) A single slab is also a practical option because it's easier to clean than a surface broken up by porous grout lines.(16) But Joanne believes everyone should be given the option .
(1) stock option :: خيار شراء الأسهم
(2) call option :: خيار الشراء
(3) put option :: ضع خيارا
(4) first option :: الخيار الأول
(5) share option :: خيار المشاركه
(6) default option :: الخيار الافتراضي
1. choice ::
2. selection ::
option, optional, optioned, optioning, options
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I guess for you, that's an OPTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
They're right. It was the only OPTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
I respect any OPTION.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Maybe a pretty good OPTION.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Wait, that's an OPTION?
I didn't know that was an OPTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: option
Meaning and definitions of option, translation in Arabic
language for option with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of option in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'option'
What option means in Arabic, option meaning
in Arabic, option
definition, examples and pronunciation
of option in Arabic language.