معارضة, الخصم, مقاومة, حزب المعارضة, مناهضة, تناقض, منافسة, مقابلة, معاندة
Noun(1) the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with(2) the relation between opposed entities(3) the act of hostile groups opposing each other(4) a contestant that you are matched against(5) a body of people united in opposing something(6) a direction opposite to another(7) an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force(8) the major political party opposed to the party in office and prepared to replace it if elected
(1) there was considerable opposition to the proposal(2) This perception has caused resentment, antagonism, and opposition to the West.(3) To appease the vocal opposition to the privatisation threat, the government tightened the provisions against extra billing and queue jumping.(4) Trust and betrayal became a central nexus in radical opposition politics and the stakes could be very high.(5) The second conclusion we can draw is that Gray's opposition to the notion of historical moral progress poses no serious challenge to existential humanism.(6) In November 1926, all rival political parties and opposition newspapers were banned in Italy.(7) Critics have also accused him of race-based opposition to one portion of the Voting Rights Act.(8) There was a good turnout and on the day that I attended there seemed to be a general feeling of opposition to the planned route through Millans Park.(9) We also must also educate ourselves about the importance of the constitution and opposition to those who threaten the rule of law.(10) True, such skepticism was in some quarters a mask for outright opposition to American military power in general.(11) Not all the demonstrators belong to the parties who make up the opposition or support their politics.(12) a nature-culture opposition(13) The other half of the Grand Cross is the opposition of Mars in Scorpio and Saturn in Taurus.(14) At opposition , a planet also comes closest to earth and shines at its brightest for the year.(15) Some opposition politicians and businessmen are also taking on the role of the fifth columnists.(16) Public outrage at her conviction and execution have been credited with generating the first vocal opposition to the trials.
(1) in opposition to :: في معارضة
(2) the opposition :: المعارضة
(3) opposition party :: حزب المعارضة
(4) in opposition :: في المعارضة
(5) opposition leader :: زعيم المعارضة
1. resistance ::
3. conflict ::
4. foe ::
5. confrontation ::
7. opposite ::
1. acquiescence ::
English to Arabic Dictionary: opposition
Meaning and definitions of opposition, translation in Arabic
language for opposition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opposition in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'opposition'
What opposition means in Arabic, opposition meaning
in Arabic, opposition
definition, examples and pronunciation
of opposition in Arabic language.