جريمة, جنحة, إساءة, إهانة, هجوم, إثم, إزعاج, غضب إستياء
Noun(1) a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others(2) a feeling of anger caused by being offended(3) a transgression that constitutes a violation of what is judged to be right(4) the team that has the ball (or puck(5) the action of attacking an enemy
(1) he is a wide receiver, playing on offense(2) They are so bad their offense has 18 false-start penalties in six games.(3) neither offense violates any federal law(4) On key fourth-quarter possessions, Finley often got the ball in a spread offense .(5) Neither team did a good job taking care of the ball on offense as Redbank Valley had three fumbles, lost one and two Jason Smith interceptions.(6) the outcome is an offense to basic justice(7) Both stand accused of plunder, an offense punishable by death.(8) Ewen was under no illusions regarding the areas that need work - the speed of ball movement when the team is on the offense and the organisation of offensive play.(9) Saban will miss quarterback Matt Mauck and the other playmakers on offense who graduated.(10) In a triangle offense , shooting and passing skills are must-haves for the center.(11) On the other hand, the Colts are a much-improved team with a very potent offense .(12) The Chargers would like another big run stuffer on defense and a versatile player on offense .(13) Against the Colts in the divisional round, they relied heavily on a ball-control offense and kept the ball for more than 37 minutes.(14) As a middle-aged freedom fighter, I've always taken offense at this notion.(15) Beginning in 2009, adults arrested for any felony offense are subject to DNA collection.(16) As the offense team monitored the threat rings we were flying through, the copilot saw a missile at our 4 o'clock.
(1) take offense :: أهان
(2) criminal offense :: جريمة جنائية
(3) capital offense :: جريمة عقوبتها الإعدام
(4) minor offense :: جريمة بسيطة
(5) give offense :: أهان
(6) commit an offense :: ارتكاب جريمة من الجرائم
(7) second offense :: إهانة للمرة الثانية
1. crime ::
2. affront ::
3. annoyance ::
4. attack ::
5. umbrage ::
6. criminal offense ::
7. discourtesy ::
8. offensive ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Again, no OFFENSE--
- Okay, this is ridiculous!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I didn't mean to give OFFENSE, my lady.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I mean no OFFENSE, Your Grace,
but I don't know you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: offense
Meaning and definitions of offense, translation in Arabic
language for offense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of offense in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'offense'
What offense means in Arabic, offense meaning
in Arabic, offense
definition, examples and pronunciation
of offense in Arabic language.