غريب, شاذ, مفرد, عجيب, غريب الأطوار, باق, ناقص, عرضي, غير متجانس, غير دائمة, وتري غير شفعي
Adjective(1) not divisible by two(2) not easily explained(3) an indefinite quantity more than that specified(4) beyond or deviating from the usual or expected(5) of the remaining member of a pair(6) not used up
(1) In every known pair, both numbers are even or both are odd .(2) And on the odd occasion Redfearn escaped the clutches of Bauress, Steve Hollis was on hand to look after the ex-Premiership star.(3) His arms and legs straightened out, no longer sticking out at odd angles.(4) But on the odd occasion they venture outside these extremes, the country descends into chaos.(5) But in those areas where he did well, sometimes the numbers look decidedly odd .(6) And although the odd incident used to happen in the past, that number has increased with the number of activities in the area.(7) I've heard of sock heaven for odd socks, but there must be a bookmark heaven for missing bookmarks as I've lost heaps over the years.(8) In it Vinogradov proved that every sufficiently large odd integer can be expressed as the sum of three primes.(9) However, they quickly dried in the sunshine with just the odd patch of mud remaining.(10) Even integers in the top row correspond to throws from the right hand, and odd integers to throws from the left.(11) Truth be told, there are crowds of people who never drink, or who drink only on the odd occasion.(12) An odd perfect number is defined to be an odd integer that is equal to the sum of its proper divisors.(13) To illustrate further we consider the majority vote and an odd number of voters.(14) The time saved by this happening far outweighs the odd occasion when someone does not leave it at the end of his drive.(15) Is there some way of identifying whether a number has an odd or even number of distinct prime factors without factoring?(16) Every even natural number x greater than six can be written as the sum of two distinct odd primes.
(1) odd number :: عدد فردي
(2) odd numbers :: الأعداد الفردية
(3) odd job :: وظيفة غريبة
(4) odd jobs :: وظائف غريبة
(5) odd and even :: الفردية والزوجية
(6) odd or even :: فردي او زوجي
(7) odd man :: رجل غريب
(8) odd hours :: ساعات غريبة
(9) odd one out :: الغريب من أصل واحد
(10) odd day :: يوم غريب
1. strange ::
2. occasional ::
4. spare ::
6. unpaired ::
7. singular ::
8. uneven ::
odd, odder, oddest, oddly, oddness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You have ODD notions
about protecting the realm.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Odd. President Seibert posed
the exact same question.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Why is it ODD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Odd. Usually he's met by cheers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: odd
Meaning and definitions of odd, translation in Arabic
language for odd with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of odd in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'odd'
What odd means in Arabic, odd meaning
in Arabic, odd
definition, examples and pronunciation
of odd in Arabic language.