ممرضة, الممرضة, ترضع, المربية, حاضنة, الظئر المرضعة لغير ولدهارعى, تعالج, تعهد, ربى, رضع, رعى أسرة, احتضن, غذى, بقي في الذهن, دبر مؤامرة
Noun(1) one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician(2) a woman who is the custodian of children
Verb(1) try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury(2) maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings(3) serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people(4) treat carefully(5) give suck to
(1) There, her old nurse recognizes the goblet, which the trolls had stolen when they abducted her long ago.(2) They would care for them, and caress them, and nurse them, and pamper them.(3) It is more than likely that a mother who chooses to nurse her adopted baby will need to supplement her milk supply.(4) Major components of the desert community die with the nurse trees.(5) He says it is very rewarding to care for and nurse pets in the area, where he has worked for eight years.(6) As a registered psychiatric nurse , she spent years caring for gay kids.(7) They also employed a part-time nurse to visit people in their own homes.(8) Ape mothers nurse their babies for several years, and during this period they are protective and attentive to the point of indulgence.(9) The fund employs a research nurse who supports patients on the ward and is involved with clinical trials.(10) I still nurse anger and resentment(11) He also offers a few thoughts on mixing nurse crops with your cover crops.(12) They cook, clean, nurse elderly parents and sick infants, and race the clock to make sure everyone is on schedule and fed.(13) They nurse a belief that life has treated them unfairly, much worse than they deserve.(14) these plants grow beneath nurse trees such as oak(15) In Jerusalem, there is a free loan for mother's milk - a milk bank to aid babies whose mothers cannot nurse them for some reason.(16) To gain access to the cell, she'll ride the belly side of a nurse bee, which is onsite to tend to the bee larva.
(1) registered nurse :: ممرضة مسجلة
(2) male nurse :: ممرض
(3) night nurse :: ممرضة ليلية
(4) nursery nurse :: الحضانة ممرضة
(5) nurse practitioner :: ممرضة متدربة
(6) head nurse :: رئيس ممرضة
(7) staff nurse :: ممرضة الموظفين
(8) charge nurse :: الممرضة المسؤولة
(9) scrub nurse :: ممرضة تدليك
1. caregiver ::
2. nanny ::
3. nursemaid ::
4. care for ::
5. treat ::
6. breastfeed ::
7. harbor ::
8. lactate ::
nurse, nursed, nurses, nursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WOMAN 1 :
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Not to mention she has mammary glands
that could NURSE a family of 30.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
so the school NURSE had to use
peanut butter to get it out?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
and all the other monsters
your wet NURSE warned you about.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Elia wouldn't let the wet NURSE touch them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: nurse
Meaning and definitions of nurse, translation in Arabic
language for nurse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nurse in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nurse'
What nurse means in Arabic, nurse meaning
in Arabic, nurse
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nurse in Arabic language.