العنق, عنق, رقبة, عنق الزجاجة, جيد, رقبة الحصان, عنق الشىءعانق, خنق
Noun(1) the part of an organism (human or animal(2) a narrow elongated projecting strip of land(3) a cut of meat from the neck of an animal(4) a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form(5) an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer's neck
Verb(1) kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
(1) There was a piece of metal about this big stuck in the neck piece of my vest.(2) the colt won the 122nd running of the Midsummer Derby by a neck(3) TODAY IS St Patrick's Day and one thing you can be sure of in Ireland is a good Irish stew, made with lamb neck , onions and potatoes.(4) She ran towards it and picked up a hefty bottle by the neck .(5) The chain of parenthood just got tighter around my neck as now I actually have to pay attention more than half of the time.(6) Grasping the broken bottle by its neck , he slashed at the crazed slayer with it.(7) For example, figure 3 depicts an orthopaedics unit reviewing its care for patients with fractured neck of femur.(8) Despite being large the neck of the hernia is narrow, however, only surgery can correct it.(9) But he accelerated superbly to lead just after the last and eased down to win by a neck .(10) In-hospital mortality after admission for fractured neck of femur is 13 % in England.(11) I could never play it though I was always hypnotized by how people could strum the cords and work the neck of the guitar.(12) he'll be stuck with a loan around his neck(13) With a mortgage weighing heavily around my neck , how was I to afford to do all that was necessary to give the cottage my individual stamp?(14) And they say a lot of rain falls in this neck of the woods?(15) Max placed the guitar in Milo's lap, and Milo gently curled his long fingers around the neck .(16) She was breathing heavily and rubbing her sore neck with one hand.
(1) stiff neck :: تصلب الرقبة
(2) pain in the neck :: ألم في الرقبة
(3) the neck :: الرقبة
(4) long neck :: رقبة طويلة
(5) a pain in the neck :: ألم في الرقبة
(6) crew neck :: طاقم الرقبة
(7) neck and neck :: العنق والرقبة
(8) neck brace :: دعامة للعنق
(9) neck of the woods :: الرقبة من الغابة
(10) round neck :: رقبة مستديرة
1. nape ::
2. scruff ::
3. cervix ::
4. scrag ::
5. kiss ::
6. caress ::
7. pet ::
8. smooch ::
9. make out ::
10. canoodle ::
11. spoon ::
neck, necked, necking, necks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he just grabbed his brother
by the scruff of his NECK
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
You're a scientist who went to college
and you don't have a NECK tattoo...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
...off my NECK...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
That thing on Phyllis' NECK
opened up again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
That's what I said to the woman
who had her legs wrapped around his NECK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: neck
Meaning and definitions of neck, translation in Arabic
language for neck with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neck in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'neck'
What neck means in Arabic, neck meaning
in Arabic, neck
definition, examples and pronunciation
of neck in Arabic language.