موتور, محرك, سيارة, قوة محركة, قوة دافعة, باعث على الحركةمتحرك
محركmotoredالسياراتسائقسائقي السياراتاستخدام السياراتموترmotorizesالمحركات
Noun(1) machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion(2) a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
Verb(1) travel or be transported in a vehicle
Adjective(1) conveying information to the muscles from the CNS(2) causing or able to cause motion
(1) This is an excellent option if you are looking for something like a cooling fan or a windshield wiper motor .(2) The lightweight device, powered by an electric motor , gently simulates the rocking movements normally provided by mum or dad.(3) In the muscular dystrophies pharyngeal motor function is usually only moderately affected.(4) How was I supposed to know that his little legs could motor so fast?(5) Out at sea a ├ö├ç├┐Laguna Cruises' motor launch goes past us, with a full complement heading for the deep.(6) Generally, the left side of the brain controls the motor movements of the right side of the body, and vice versa.(7) Instead, an electric motor powered by the hydrogen fuel cells turns the front wheels.(8) But at Port Sudan, halfway down the Red Sea, the restrictions were eased, and for the small charge of two shillings we could board a motor launch to be ferried across the harbour and view the town.(9) His own fleet motor insurance has almost quadrupled in price, from ├ö├®┬╝43,200 to ├ö├®┬╝157,400 in the last three years.(10) During the summer months the harbourmaster is responsible for more than 2000 moorings and has to deal with hundreds of day-sailors, big yachts and motor cruisers from all over Europe.(11) The vehicle was intended primarily to be powered by an electric motor .(12) The local Rotary Club held a motor show at the weekend, nine years after the last event.(13) These are some of the reasons why America has been the motor economy and why we owe Clinton and Greenspan, in these respects, so much.(14) I'm going to motor him out to look at a place in the country.(15) Rather unnecessarily, he apologises for the lack of wind that forces us to use the motor .(16) I seem to remember he never learned to drive, and that Vera had to motor him everywhere.
(1) motor vehicle :: السيارات
(2) electric motor :: محرك كهربائي
(3) motor racing :: سباق السيارات
(4) motor vehicles :: السيارات
(5) motor oil :: زيت المحرك
(6) motor home :: منزل متنقل
(7) starter motor :: بدء المحرك
(8) starting motor :: بدءا من السيارات
(9) motor scooter :: سكوتر
1. centrifugal ::
2. drive ::
motor, motored, motoring, motorist, motorists, motorization, motorize, motorizes, motors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Department of Motor Vehicles
New Driver Handbook"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Hey, Bernadette doesn't mind
where I get my MOTOR running,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
...MOTOR skills and a genie
who grants wishes...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Freeze all MOTOR functions.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: motor
Meaning and definitions of motor, translation in Arabic
language for motor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of motor in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'motor'
What motor means in Arabic, motor meaning
in Arabic, motor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of motor in Arabic language.