صباح, صباحية, فجر, ضحىصباحي, مبكر, فجري
Noun(1) the time period between dawn and noon(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell(3) the first light of day(4) the earliest period
(1) yesterday morning(2) He can be seen early in the morning and late at night making sure all is in order.(3) I've got a meeting this morning(4) it was a beautiful sunny morning(5) at ten in the morning(6) he's coming back on Tuesday morning(7) Christmas morning(8) the previous morning(9) I'll see you in the morning(10) Many people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast or just do not feel hungry.(11) No trams were running at the time, but it caused chaos in the morning rush hour.(12) Wednesday morning dawned bright, clear, and cold - typical end of October weather.(13) We went to school across the fields in the morning and helped out on the farm in the evenings.(14) every Monday morning(15) In a city like Glasgow, when people wake up in the morning the first thing they do is open the paper.(16) Even so, John still starts work at three o'clock in the morning seven days a week.
(1) good morning :: صباح الخير
(2) in the morning :: في الصباح
(3) this morning :: هذا الصباح
(4) every morning :: كل صباح
(5) tomorrow morning :: غدا صباحا
(6) early morning :: الصباح الباكر
(7) yesterday morning :: البارحة صباحا
(8) early in the morning :: في الصباح الباكر
1. before noon ::
2. dawn ::
3. good morning ::
4. aurora ::
5. morn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I don't know. Tomorrow MORNING?
- Don't you want to know for sure?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Dad, he'd love to,
but Leonard has to work in the MORNING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
before we ride in the MORNING
and after you make camp in the evening.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Good MORNING to you too.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
This MORNING, I heard a song
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: morning
Meaning and definitions of morning, translation in Arabic
language for morning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of morning in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'morning'
What morning means in Arabic, morning meaning
in Arabic, morning
definition, examples and pronunciation
of morning in Arabic language.