فلوس, نقود, نقد, عملة, الثروة المقدرة بالعملة, سيولة, مال نقود, المجلي و المصلي
Noun(1) the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender(2) wealth reckoned in terms of money(3) the official currency issued by a government or national bank
(1) Contrary to popular belief, police do not make money out of issuing speeding tickets.(2) If I had the money , I'd buy her a van to let her get around and do the things she likes to do.(3) she gave me spending money(4) It was a way for her to make money while going to acting auditions.(5) I only have English money(6) We can borrow money from the European pool of savings at no incremental cost to ourselves.(7) I pay tax on my money , my taxed income is paid to the nanny and then I pay tax for the nanny on top.(8) They are in the business of lending money and the more money they lend the more profit they make.(9) he borrowed money to modernize the shop(10) Sure make money , but empower and provide opportunities to local populations as well.(11) Applied efficiently and correctly, that sort of money could work miracles.(12) The truth was distorted in order to make a story and to make money .(13) he borrowed money to modernize the store(14) she accepted the job at the public school since the money was better(15) All of that costs a lot of money and to date the government hasn't been prepared to put that sort of money in.(16) He's a hypocrite who sends his child to private school, but opposes choice for parents without his sort of money .
(1) make money :: جني المال
(2) save money :: توفير المال
(3) pocket money :: مال الجيب
(4) a lot of money :: الكثير من المال
(5) earn money :: يكتسب نقود
(6) money order :: حوالة مالية
(7) spend money :: ينفق الاموال
(8) some money :: بعض المال
(9) money transfer :: تحويل المال
(10) get money :: الحصول على المال
1. cash ::
2. wealth ::
3. pay ::
1. pauper ::
money, moneyed, moneys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's a lot of MONEY I just gave you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
I heard you can make good MONEY
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
You want your MONEY, right?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
♪ Money, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
No! Keep your MONEY!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Arabic Dictionary: money
Meaning and definitions of money, translation in Arabic
language for money with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of money in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'money'
What money means in Arabic, money meaning
in Arabic, money
definition, examples and pronunciation
of money in Arabic language.