عقل, رأي, ذاكرة, ذكاء, مزاج, رغبة, نية, نفس روح, ذكرى, وجهة نظر, ضمير وجدانتذكر, تعهد, راقب, حذر, عارض, رعى طفلا, أطاع, إنتبه إلى
Noun(1) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(2) recall or remembrance(3) an opinion formed by judging something(4) an important intellectual(5) attention(6) your intention; what you intend to do(7) knowledge and intellectual ability
Verb(1) be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by(2) be concerned with or about something or somebody(3) be in charge of or deal with(4) pay close attention to; give heed to(5) be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to(6) keep in mind
(1) I can't get her out of my mind(2) And mind you lock your door.(3) he set his mind on getting good exam results(4) I don't mind them knowing what happened(5) Just mind out, there's an ants' nest there, just move over.(6) don't mind her(7) she was afraid she was going out of her mind(8) You need to mind me because I love you and know what is best for you.(9) my grandfather's mind is failing(10) a bureaucratic mind(11) don't mind that lot(12) it went clean out of my mind(13) Most importantly, mind the language that you choose to use when speaking with others.(14) I mind the time when he lost his false teeth(15) I don't mind if they know what happened(16) that's a huge weight off my mind
(1) never mind :: لا يهم
(2) keep in mind :: تذكر
(3) bear in mind :: يأخذ بنظر الأعتبار
(4) open mind :: عقل متفتح
(5) in my mind :: في رأيي
(6) peace of mind :: راحة البال
(7) state of mind :: الحالة الذهنية
(8) in mind :: في عين الاعتبار
1. brain ::
2. attention ::
3. sanity ::
4. memory ::
5. intellect ::
6. inclination ::
7. opinion ::
8. idea ::
10. judgment ::
11. nous ::
12. care ::
13. be careful of ::
15. look after ::
16. pay attention to ::
17. listen ::
18. beware ::
19. bear in mind ::
يأخذ بنظر الأعتبار
20. take care ::
1. dementia ::
2. insanity ::
3. lunacy ::
4. mania ::
mind, minder, minders, minding, minds, mindy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You MIND if we
watch the monkeys doing it?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
thus freeing up my MIND
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
"The truth is out there." Never MIND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
So you put that list in my hands,
and in your MIND...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Pull it out of my MIND
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: mind
Meaning and definitions of mind, translation in Arabic
language for mind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mind in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mind'
What mind means in Arabic, mind meaning
in Arabic, mind
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mind in Arabic language.