عضو, عضو في جماعة, عضو في جسد كيد, طرف معادلة, القضيب ذكر الرجل, جزء من العائلة, عضو لجنة
عضوأعضاءعضويةعضويةغير الأعضاءغير الأعضاء
Noun(1) one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization(2) anything that belongs to a set or class(3) an external body part that projects from the body(4) an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations(5) the male sex organ (`member' is a euphemism
(1) a member of the drama club(2) she's an active member of Greenpeace(3) He was an active member of the Philharmonic Society, for which he conducted concerts.(4) Our host will be local historian, Jim Hegarty, who is also an active member of the Society.(5) At university, I was an active member of a society for magicians.(6) I was an active member of the Tolkien Society at the time of the first film.(7) After retirement she was town councillor and deputy mayor and was a member of many local societies.(8) No matter which two matrices are chosen, their matrix product will be a member of I.(9) He could feel his voice becoming huskier and his member was becoming uncomfortably hard in his wet jeans.(10) A finite sporadic simple group is a finite simple group which is not a member of one of the standard infinite families.(11) the male member(12) Kim was a college student from South Korea and an active member of the Film society in his university.(13) member of a given set(14) he became a member of the society(15) As befitting his academic stature, Edward Said was a member of countless organizations and societies.(16) a family member
(1) family member :: أفراد الأسرة
(2) team member :: أعضاء الفريق
(3) staff member :: موظف
(4) become a member :: أصبح عضوا
(5) member name :: اسم عضو
(6) board member :: عضو مجلس إدارة
(7) crew member :: أفراد الطاقم
(8) member state :: دولة عضو
(9) member of the board :: عضو مجلس الإدارة
(10) new member :: عضو جديد
2. constituent ::
المقوم، مكون، جزء من
3. limb ::
4. phallus ::
5. appendage ::
6. fellow member ::
member, members, membership, memberships, nonmember, nonmembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, Einstein was a MEMBER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
I've been a MEMBER of the Kingsguard
since before you were born.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Do you know of any groups
Mr. Wolowitz is a MEMBER of?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
They all want a pipe-hitting MEMBER
of the tribe, so to speak.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I pray you'll never live to see
a MEMBER of your family treated so cruelly.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: member
Meaning and definitions of member, translation in Arabic
language for member with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of member in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'member'
What member means in Arabic, member meaning
in Arabic, member
definition, examples and pronunciation
of member in Arabic language.