مسألة, أمر, موضوع, مادة, قضية, باب, شيء, جوهر, مسألة هامة, مطلب, شىء هام, نص مطبوع, الهيولىهم, أخذ أهمية
Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) some situation or event that is thought about(3) that which has mass and occupies space(4) a problem(5) (used with negation(6) written works (especially in books or magazines
Verb(1) have weight; have import, carry weight
(1) Any readers who can suggest suitable reading matter or anything else to keep him amused would be doing me a favour.(2) there was blood and matter coming from the wounds(3) what did it matter to them?(4) The only road to the two farms is by the lane which has been used for centuries, so what is the matter with it now?(5) It's also not a show that's performed very often - and having seen the content matter , I can see why.(6) For one thing, how can empty space explode without there being matter or energy?(7) He paused, having nothing further to say on the matter and then changed subject.(8) We grew impatient waiting for the next dose of reading matter .(9) punctuality does matter(10) In the universe matter and physical space are in permanent dynamic equilibrium.(11) what's the matter?(12) the first matter for discussion is the timetable(13) A spokesman said later that they were taking an interest and were giving the matter careful consideration.(14) What is the matter with this man and his brain-to-mouth impediment?(15) pretend that nothing's the matter(16) The latrines had a heater beneath, which would burn the faecal matter slowly without causing any smell.
(1) no matter :: لا يهم
(2) it does not matter :: لا يهم
(3) as a matter of fact :: في الواقع
(4) what's the matter :: ما الأمر
(5) no matter what :: لا يهم ماذا
(6) no matter how :: لا يهم كيف
(7) the matter :: المادة
1. material ::
2. affair ::
3. importance ::
4. problem ::
5. content ::
6. subject ::
7. be important ::
8. count ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
antimatter, matter, mattered, mattering, matters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's the MATTER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
But as long as I'm better than
everyone else, it doesn't MATTER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
It's only a MATTER of time
before your father hears.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
It doesn't MATTER what we want,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
What’s the MATTER, Nairobi?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: matter
Meaning and definitions of matter, translation in Arabic
language for matter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of matter in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'matter'
What matter means in Arabic, matter meaning
in Arabic, matter
definition, examples and pronunciation
of matter in Arabic language.