حصيرة, سجاد, حاشية الصورةانضفر, جدل, زود بحصير, غطى, جعل للصورة حاشيةطافىء
Noun(1) a thick flat pad used as a floor covering(2) mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture(3) sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports(4) a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven(5) a master's degree in teaching(6) the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss(7) a foundation (usually on soft ground(8) a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
Verb(1) twist together or entwine into a confusing mass(2) change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
Adjective(1) not reflecting light; not glossy
(1) his chest was covered by a thick mat of soft fair hair(2) Well, we're standing in the middle of a wrestling mat , so you know what's going to happen.(3) He sprawled across the landing mat and ended up on his backside.(4) Hot grease can burn through the sealant layer on stone, so a mat around your cooker is a good idea.(5) People who are going to take part are asked to bring a mat or rug.(6) She was looking at the rubber mat under her feet of the passenger's side seat.(7) There is a mat on the floor, a hammock, and a few boxes and plastic bags filled with clothes.(8) She's rewarded with meals of vegetables and rice, and sleeps on a mat on the floor in the back of a flower shop.(9) She returns to the gymnastics mat , growing with every tumble into an Olympic champion.(10) Finally, the committee said that food vendors should place a rubber mat under their booths to protect the area from oil and cooking grease.(11) She wears a yellow shirt and a blue-and-green sarong, and sits with me on a woven mat on the dirt floor of an empty room.(12) Books, a floor mat , a CD player and a few odd bits of furniture complete the very functional interior of her home.(13) The abbot indicated that I should sit on a straw mat at his feet.(14) After the clear-cutting, the north slope germinated a thick mat of young Douglas fir and larch.(15) The trainer mat protects the floor and keeps everything from sliding around.(16) Walking through the doorway Kim carefully wiped her feet on the small mat at the door.
(1) matte :: مادة
(2) bath mat :: سجادة الحمام
(3) place mat :: مكان حصيرة
(4) floor mat :: سجادة أرضية
(5) mouse mat :: حصيرة فأر
(6) straw mat :: حصيرة من القش
(7) table mat :: الجدول حصيرة
(8) the mat :: حصيرة
(9) welcome mat :: بساط الترحيب
(10) on the mat :: على حصيرة
(11) sleeping mat :: حصيرة النوم
2. rug ::
3. coaster ::
4. mass ::
5. matting ::
7. tangle ::
8. felt ::
mat, mater, maters, mats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and displayed her brightly colored
hindquarters like a big red welcome MAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: mat
Meaning and definitions of mat, translation in Arabic
language for mat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mat in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mat'
What mat means in Arabic, mat meaning
in Arabic, mat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mat in Arabic language.