مول, مركز تسوق, مجمع تجاري, ميدان مشجر, ممر مشجر, ساحة مشجرة, رصيف للمشاة, طريق للمشاة
Noun(1) a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk(2) mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers; usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area; a modern version of the traditional marketplace
(1) Over the years, of course, as the machine has evolved from department store to mall , techniques have been even more refined.(2) Apparently, as Marco would explain later, a new video store in the mall was doing a promotion for its grand opening.(3) I don't have to worry about someone from school finding out I worked at the mall in the CD store.(4) After you and your friends had checked all the stores in the mall , you took a lunch break before going out to look again.(5) We went to a little restaurant in the mall , and I tried sushi which was gross.(6) It looks like they're converting the building into a mall or something.(7) You have the basic needs here: You have grocery stores and the mall and movie theaters and restaurants.(8) I've wasted more time than I like to think about cruising the women's wear stores at the mall and on line with no luck.(9) Well it turned out, the machine takes tokens, not coins, and those tokens are only given by stores in the mall .(10) The far end of the mall was in building works today, the stairs included.(11) The Regency area is undergoing a retail rush as developers move to build stores and restaurants north of the mall .(12) I figured we would be heading to a restaurant or the mall , but we were making our way to the quiet side of town.(13) pedestrian mall(14) Once your store is in every mall , how do you get more growth - especially if the chain is narrowly focused to begin with?(15) When you travel around the country you find the same stores in each mall .(16) This photo shows the mall that is connected to the hotel.
(1) shopping mall :: مركز تسوق
(2) mall rat :: مركز الفئران - مجمع الفئران
(3) strip mall :: قطاع مراكز التسوق
1. shopping center ::
2. shopping centre ::
3. promenade ::
mall, mallory, malls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at the MALL.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. l get it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
- Yeah. How did you know?
- Heard it at the MALL with my girlfriends...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Go to the MALL,
talk to anybody,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
I'm going to need a ride to the MALL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
I mean, she did recently
go to that rave at the MALL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Arabic Dictionary: mall
Meaning and definitions of mall, translation in Arabic
language for mall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mall in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mall'
What mall means in Arabic, mall meaning
in Arabic, mall
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mall in Arabic language.