مؤذ, شرير, ضارقذف, شهر, وشى, أهان, أشتم, آذى
Verb(1) speak unfavorably about
Adjective(1) evil or harmful in nature or influence(2) having or exerting a malignant influence
(1) The worst aspect of science fiction/science fantasy books is their malign neglect of the laws of economics.(2) The place is populated by endearing eccentrics who eat seal-flipper pie and brood darkly on the sea's malign nature.(3) But what of the few, the very few, who are not allowed to watch TV, whose elders have decided that it is a malign influence?(4) The piece centred on the malign effect he believes environmental sceptics have on discussion of pollution and industrialisation.(5) Why were the Lanarkshire whistle-blowers accused of malign intent for demanding early action?(6) Manifest in the two friends' fortunes is the malign effect of commercialism.(7) In that climate of malign neglect, the bureau's ills were allowed to fester.(8) Whilst not sent with any malign intent, the letter was an " oppressive document".(9) Hysteria was at one time thought to be caused by the womb moving upwards due to the influence of malign humours.(10) Even from beyond the legislative grave, Section 28 continues to exercise its malign influence.(11) In the poorest parts of the world, such images are said to have a particularly malign influence.(12) He accurately intuited that all power is essentially implacable and malign .(13) Therapeutic measures such as bleeding and purging, designed originally to get rid or excess or malign humours, continued to be used.(14) He did not set out to falsely malign anyone or advance some hidden political agenda.(15) Professor Snape is a malign influence and should be given a spell away.(16) Government policy has a massive and usually malign effect.
(1) malicious software :: البرمجيات الخبيثة
(2) malicious mischief :: تصرف وقح
(3) malicious damage :: الضرر الخبيثة
(4) malicious intent :: نوايا خبيثة
(5) malicious gossip :: النميمة
(6) malicious joy :: بشماتة
Tags for the entry 'malign'
What malign means in Arabic, malign meaning
in Arabic, malign
definition, examples and pronunciation
of malign in Arabic language.