سحر, شعوذة, فتنة, صناعة السحرسحري, ساحر, فاتن, غامض, خالب للعين
Noun(1) any art that invokes supernatural powers(2) an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
Adjective(1) possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
(1) In Africa, the songs of crickets are said to have magic powers.(2) What makes people believe in magic , the supernatural and psychic powers?(3) The idea flourished at the Mepco Schlenk College, Sivakasi, when I saw similar software, which was termed by the Mepco students as pure magic .(4) The moments are too many, they are heart warming, and pure magic .(5) If Dennis the Menace remains in England, lovers of the beautiful game can anticipate many more moments of magic to store away in the memory banks.(6) Now when I call your name, I will tell you what element of magic to perform and demonstrate it.(7) Choosing a carpet can be difficult, but imagine if you had to select one on the strength of its magic powers.(8) Already this has earned plaudits as one of the best golf books ever written, and certainly its tale is one of pure magic .(9) It's a world of magic , beauty and celebration of the human form.(10) But a moment of magic from Adam Harris brought the Blues back into the game and set the stage for a memorable second half.(11) It seems that the ultimate mysteriousness of horses adds a quality of magic to the transactions of the gambler.(12) During the trial, Roulet testified that his lycanthropic ability was the result of a magic salve in his possession.(13) The much awaited magic moment arrived on July 20th in a moving opening ceremony.(14) In every big transaction there is a magic moment during which a man has surrendered a treasure, and during which the man who is due to receive it, has not yet done so.(15) You'll have seen the madcap clowning, close harmony singing, movie pastiches and magic performed by various performers in various guises.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I think I've discovered the magic formula├ö├ç├û said Japan's French coach Philippe Troussier.
(1) black magic :: السحر الأسود
(2) magic wand :: عصا سحرية
(3) magic power :: قوة سحرية
(4) magic number :: الرقم السحري
(5) like magic :: كالسحر
(6) do magic :: فعل السحر
(7) magic spell :: تعويذة سحرية
(8) magic potion :: مشروب سحري
(9) as if by magic :: كما لو كان السحر
(10) magic weapon :: سلاح سحري
1. supernatural ::
2. fascinating ::
3. marvelous ::
5. sorcery ::
6. conjuring tricks ::
7. allure ::
8. skill ::
9. thaumaturgy ::
10. deception ::
1. repulsion ::
magic, magical, magics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with blood MAGIC.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
isn't the only MAGIC these hands can do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
I'm saying believe in MAGIC,
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
as soon as he realized
it wasn't about MAGIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Arabic Dictionary: magic
Meaning and definitions of magic, translation in Arabic
language for magic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of magic in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'magic'
What magic means in Arabic, magic meaning
in Arabic, magic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of magic in Arabic language.