حصة, نصيب, قرعة, قدر, قطعة أرض, مصير, كلها, قسمة, نوع سلعة في المزاد, دفعه مجموعه, قدر قسمه, نتيجة القرعةألقى, سحب قرعة
Noun(1) (often followed by `of'(2) a parcel of land having fixed boundaries(3) an unofficial association of people or groups(4) your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you(5) anything (straws or pebbles etc.(6) any collection in its entirety(7) (Old Testament
Verb(1) divide into lots, as of land, for example(2) administer or bestow, as in small portions
(1) It seemed that this group was a trusting lot , happy to accept that I was Richard without any kind of proof.(2) an inefficient lot, our town council(3) you lot think you're clever, don't you?(4) it's just one lot of rich people stealing from another(5) A group of workmen decide to kill Carson, as a warning to his class, and the lot falls on Barton to do the deed.(6) The whole lot fitted into a sort of tray which went across the bath within easy reach.(7) She often felt like she had been punished for a reason and that punishment was her lot in life.(8) they took a lot of abuse(9) The bus runs from her house in Chiswick to the West End, so she visits a lot and often brings friends.(10) he will need a second lot of tills to handle the second currency(11) Now it happened that the lot fell on the only son of a widow who approached the close of her life, and who lived near the king's stronghold.(12) Global capitalism has been good at improving the lot of the wealthy, less good for others.(13) they're happy with their lot in life(14) I think that means a lot of attention being given to education.(15) plans to improve the lot of the disadvantaged(16) People like you with tiny pension funds were allowed to take the whole lot in cash at any time after 50.
(1) a lot :: كثير
(2) a lot of :: الكثير من
(3) parking lot :: ساحة لانتظار السيارات
(4) lot of :: الكثير من
(5) a lot of money :: الكثير من المال
(6) a lot of people :: الكثير من الناس
(7) quite a lot :: كثيرا نوعا ما
(8) a lot more :: أكثر بكثير
(9) there are a lot of :: هناك الكثير من
(10) lot number :: عدد الكثير
1. a great deal ::
2. item ::
3. fate ::
4. patch of ground ::
رقعة من الأرض
5. circle ::
6. draw ::
7. sight ::
8. bunch ::
9. parcel out ::
10. a large amount ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
May I say, Penny, not a LOT of women
could look as hot as you do...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
title="- You know where there\'s a lot of nothing?
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
- You know where there's a LOT of nothing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
It's worth a LOT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Make more green, man. A LOT more.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
And when my wingman is carrying
a Green Lantern lantern, I drink a LOT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: lot
Meaning and definitions of lot, translation in Arabic
language for lot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lot in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lot'
What lot means in Arabic, lot meaning
in Arabic, lot
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lot in Arabic language.