رخصة, ترخيص, رخصة قيادة, إذن, حرية, فجور, فسق, جواز رخصة, إنحراف عن الشكلمنحه رخصة رسمية, أجاز
رخصةمرخصالجهات المرخص لهاتراخيصالترخيص
Noun(1) a legal document giving official permission to do something(2) freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech(3) excessive freedom; lack of due restraint(4) the act of giving a formal (usually written
Verb(1) authorize officially
(1) Although I rant, there's no doubt that creative contributions from the world's artists would be poorer in the absence of artistic license .(2) So far, two ice cream manufacturers have managed to snag the official license for low-carb super-premium ice cream products.(3) A pilot's license gives them permission to knock on the door.(4) And did you have to sort of take a bit of dramatic license with the facts?(5) The overall effect is what you're after, and artistic license forgives slight errors.(6) I guess Conrad's just practicing some artistic license .(7) The authority to license television stations, sanction newspapers and to regulate cell phone companies was recently transferred to a commission whose members were chosen by the US.(8) Although there is some dramatic license , the writers and director have clearly done their research into the condition.(9) Though their logos still appear on game boxes it is simply artistic license ; as independent entitles they have ceased to exist.(10) If they were to have the use of these codes, they would be able to maintain, modify or even license the Object Codes.(11) Equally important, it protects freedom from itself, tempering excesses of individual license by postulating a higher moral code.(12) They've been given tacit permission, if not license , to hurl themselves at them.(13) logging is permitted under license from the Forest Service(14) It revealed on Saturday how the firm was dumped amid allegations it had not made enough effort to license its sites.(15) A number of international goods are manufactured locally under license .(16) The result: both will soon tire of the cost and settle out-of-court, opting to license each other's intellectual property.
(1) license plate :: لوحة معدنية
(2) driver's license :: رخصة السائق
(3) driving license :: رخصة قيادة
(4) driver license :: رخصة قيادة
(5) license number :: رقم الرخصة
(6) business license :: رخصة أعمال
(7) license agreement :: اتفاقية الترخيص
(8) license fee :: رسوم الرخصة
(9) marriage license :: رخصة الزواج
(10) license plate number :: رقم لوحة سيارته
1. permit ::
2. permission ::
3. disregard for the facts ::
4. permit ::
5. certify ::
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
license, licensed, licenses, licensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It was more of a, I can't afford
any more points on my LICENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
we could get a patent and LICENSE it
to companies that make guidance systems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
You can really see the sparkle
in his LICENSE photo.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
I'm going to the DMV tomorrow to get
my LICENSE changed before I shrink back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
never had a driver's LICENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: license
Meaning and definitions of license, translation in Arabic
language for license with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of license in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'license'
What license means in Arabic, license meaning
in Arabic, license
definition, examples and pronunciation
of license in Arabic language.