يسار, اليسار, مقاعد اليسارأيسر, يساري
اليسارlefterleftestاليساريونالمبادئ اليساريةيسارياليساريونحقوقنحو اليساريسرةاليساري
Noun(1) location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east(2) those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare(3) the hand that is on the left side of the body(4) the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left(5) a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
Verb(1) go away from a place(2) go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness(3) act or be so as to become in a specified state(4) leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking(5) move out of or depart from(6) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(7) produce as a result or residue(8) remove oneself from an association with or participation in(9) put into the care or protection of someone(10) leave or give by will after one's death(11) have left or have as a remainder(12) be survived by after one's death(13) transmit (knowledge or skills(14) leave behind unintentionally
Adjective(1) being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north(2) not used up(3) intended for the left hand(4) of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
Adverb(1) toward or on the left; also used figuratively
(1) on the left bank of the river(2) She could only extend her left arm for nine inches sideways from her body.(3) They were in a small room with a table to the right side, and a small window to the left .(4) To the left of this is Israel and the West Bank; to the right is the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.(5) She looks at him, shakes her head, and moves slightly to the left so she's standing in front of the other bank of tills.(6) Whenever I am extremely stressed, I suffer from an infection on the side of my left foot.(7) Wills has been forced into adopting a more left posture to defend his parliamentary position.(8) I reached out with my left arm, towards the window and gently rested my hand upon it.(9) In the absence of a real left alternative, the working class had to choose between one devil and another.(10) to the left there's a hotel(11) she scored with her left foot(12) my left hand(13) Celtic go on a rare foray outside their own half and win a free-kick just to the left of the Milan box.(14) He was sitting on my left while Tyson sat on my right holding a bag of ice on his black eye.(15) his left shoe(16) the left margin
(1) leave :: غادر
(2) turn left :: انعطف لليسار
(3) on the left :: على اليسار
(4) to the left :: إلى اليسار
(5) left behind :: تركت وراءها
(6) left out :: خرج
(7) the left :: اليسار
(8) look left :: أنظر يسارا
(9) left-handed :: يساري
1. left-hand ::
left, lefter, leftest, lefties, leftism, leftist, leftists, lefts, leftward, leftwards, lefty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh. So long, Rocky.
Keep your LEFT up.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
There are none LEFT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
and then when I arrived, he LEFT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Your father LEFT the family when
you were very young, never to return.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Maybe it'll feel better
on the LEFT side.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: left
Meaning and definitions of left, translation in Arabic
language for left with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of left in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'left'
What left means in Arabic, left meaning
in Arabic, left
definition, examples and pronunciation
of left in Arabic language.