نقص, قلة, فقدان, عوز, فقر, احتياج, عدم وجودعوز, معوز, احتاج
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: نقص
(2) lack of confidence :: انعدام الثقة
(3) lack of sleep :: قلة النوم
(4) lack of knowledge :: نقص المعرفة
(5) lack of time :: قلة الوقت
(6) lack of water :: نقص في المياه
(7) lack of money :: نقص المال
(8) lack of interest :: عدم الاهتمام
(9) lack of understanding :: قلة الفهم
(10) lack of food :: نقص في الطعام
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
تكون في حاجة إلى
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
أن تكون قصيرة ل
20. be deficient in ::
ستكون ناقصة في
21. be bereft of ::
تكون مجردة من
22. be low on ::
تكون منخفضة على
23. be pressed for ::
يكون الضغط ل
24. have insufficient ::
يكون غير كاف
25. be strapped for ::
تكون مربوطة ل
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"It was obvious
there was a LACK of women in the gang."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
My theory is that his LACK of focus
stems from an over-developed sex drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Because it's not our territory?
Because we LACK initiative.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Okay, the Nordic reputation for
LACK of humor is well-founded.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
You'll learn that what I LACK in height,
I make up for in appetite.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Arabic
language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lack'
What lack means in Arabic, lack meaning
in Arabic, lack
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lack in Arabic language.