احتفظ, حفظ, استمر, ظل, كبت, ودع, راعى, أعاد, ربى, أخفى, اعتصم, إمتنع عن, سيطر, إعتكف في, صمد, وقى, طعم, أعال, حجز, واصل
Noun(1) the financial means whereby one lives(2) the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress(3) a cell in a jail or prison
Verb(1) cause to continue in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., `keep clean'(2) continue a certain state, condition, or activity(3) retain possession of(4) stop (someone or something(5) conform one's action or practice to(6) stick to correctly or closely(7) look after; be the keeper of; have charge of(8) maintain by writing regular records(9) supply with room and board(10) allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature(11) supply with necessities and support(12) fail to spoil or rot(13) behave as expected during of holidays or rites(14) maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger(15) raise(16) retain rights to
(1) keep left along the wall(2) Roger, of course, would rather take care of her and keep the shop, but puts on a cheerful face.(3) can you keep your saddle, or shall I carry you on a pillion?(4) he had to keep his large family in the manner he had chosen(5) While earning his keep as a waiter in Covent Garden, Norton took a place at Central School of Art and Drama.(6) we keep normal office hours(7) I have some biggish plans for an upgrade in the very near future, so keep checking back.(8) to keep guard(9) Her arms flailed up and around in a desperate and truly valiant bid to keep her seat.(10) She can leave home only to get to her office job, to keep legal or health appointments.(11) keep the change(12) Do you think it is appropriate to keep skeletons for future scientific work?(13) He thought that to be ├ö├ç├┐good├ö├ç├û he had to keep the rules and respect the law of God.(14) Employers must keep records for at least three years to show that workers were paid the national minimum wage.(15) People like us who did without to own our house as a legacy for our children have our home taken off us if we have to go into care to pay for our keep .(16) He earned his keep in university by running a bookmaking operation out of his back pocket.
(1) keep in touch :: أبق على اتصال
(2) keep up :: ابق كما أنت
(3) keep going :: استمر امضي قدما
(4) keep on :: استمر
(5) keep out :: ابق بعيدا
(6) keep it up :: أبقه مرتفعاً
(7) to keep :: لتحفظ
(8) keep smiling :: استمر بالابتسامة
(9) keep fit :: حافظ على لياقتك
(10) keep away :: ابتعد
1. retain ::
2. remain ::
3. persist in ::
4. detain ::
5. comply with ::
6. preserve ::
7. store ::
8. breed ::
9. look after ::
10. keep secret ::
11. prevent ::
12. keep open ::
13. maintain ::
14. observe ::
15. hold on ::
16. restrain ::
17. continue ::
18. maintenance ::
19. livelihood ::
20. dungeon ::
21. hold ::
1. break ::
2. transgress ::
3. violate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just KEEP thinking how cool it would be
if I called my mom...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
You don't have to worry. Unlike Amy
and Priya, I know how to KEEP a secret.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Why should the people trust a queen
who can't KEEP her promises?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
You know I can't KEEP a secret.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Get the Prince back to the Keep now.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: keep
Meaning and definitions of keep, translation in Arabic
language for keep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of keep in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'keep'
What keep means in Arabic, keep meaning
in Arabic, keep
definition, examples and pronunciation
of keep in Arabic language.