يشم, فرس منهوك القوى, إمرأة رديئة السمعة, فتاة مغناج, يشم حجر كريمةنهك, كل
Noun(1) a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite(2) a woman adulterer(3) a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green(4) an old or over-worked horse
Verb(1) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody(2) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
Adjective(1) of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
(1) Until recently few people considered Wyoming to have potential for gemstones other than nephrite jade .(2) a silk blouse in a vivid jade green(3) Lie down shamelessly, Old horse who stumbles over every rut. Resign yourself, my heart; sleep your brutish sleep. Conquered, foundered spirit! For you, old jade , Love has no more relish, no more than war.(4) a baggy jade T-shirt(5) Another often used precious stone was jade , which because of its color often represented the corn plant in the Mayan culture.(6) Of the two kinds of jade , jadeite and nephrite, the former is harder than the latter and cannot be scratched with a penknife blade.(7) As Hunter looked up at the ceiling, he saw that the it was covered by a single piece of a black jade , mixed with the gems, sparkling like stars in the night sky.(8) Ancient amber, jade and other precious stones are lovingly re-created in polymer clay, as well as newer, space-age materials, such as niobium.(9) a jade figurine(10) He got the armor and also an old jade of a horse, which limped on three legs, dragging the fourth after it.(11) Our examination of this ornament and several other jades has provided evidence for the use of rotary tools during the Ming and Qing dynasties.(12) ADMIRERS of ancient Chinese jades have frequently noted the curious white, chalky areas which invade the otherwise firm polished surfaces of many artefacts.(13) She was a collection of pleasing colors, with her honey - smooth tan, jade-green eyes, and the silky blonde hair with its red and gold and even some brownish lights.(14) She was absolutely gorgeous, with long legs, flowing brown hair, and jade-green eyes.(15) His eyes were a sweet shade in between jade green and light hazel that Rebecca had once admitted to being jealous of, and he hadn't let her live it down since.(16) The actress's eyes flash jade-green , and she blushes rosy-pink.
(1) fine jade :: اليشم غرامة
(2) green jade :: اليشم الأخضر
(3) beautiful jade :: اليشم جميلة
(4) jade ring :: خاتم اليشب
(5) jade article :: المادة اليشم
(6) jade carving :: نحت اليشم
(7) imperial jade seal :: الامبراطوري ختم اليشم
(8) jade-green :: اليشم الأخضر
(9) reddish jade :: اليشم المحمر
(10) jade ware :: اليشم وير
2. nag ::
3. fornicatress ::
4. jadestone ::
5. tire ::
6. wear down ::
7. jade-green ::
jade, jaded, jadeite, jades, jading
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
during a storm on the Jade Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: jade
Meaning and definitions of jade, translation in Arabic
language for jade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jade in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'jade'
What jade means in Arabic, jade meaning
in Arabic, jade
definition, examples and pronunciation
of jade in Arabic language.