الفاصلة, فاصل, فترة, مدة, فسحة, أبعاد, إستراحة في المسرح, فترة الراحة بين الشوطين, مسافة
Noun(1) a definite length of time marked off by two instants(2) a set containing all points (or all real numbers(3) the distance between things(4) the difference in pitch between two notes
(1) In less than 15 minutes of play either side of the interval they had conceded 22 points to the reigning world champions without managing a reply.(2) Thanks also to the ladies committee of the Castlerea St. Kevin's Club for the hospitality and reception during the match interval .(3) an interval of mourning(4) A second goal eased them into the interval and the third seconds after the break banished any nerves.(5) How loud is a person allowed to shout in order to attract the attention of someone in the interval of a concert, whether at a Prom or elsewhere?(6) The match continued to be evenly contested after the interval and played mainly in midfield.(7) Surely it is possible for smokers to visit a cinema or theatre for an hour or two and then light up in an interval in a smoking area or alternatively wait until the end of the performance.(8) Just before the interval Lindley came back with a chip over the Silsden defence after a sustained pressure to take the score to 16-8.(9) To be fair, the audience, or some of them, found the evening amusing although I noticed there were a number who left in the interval .(10) The Conference side broke the deadlock six minutes before the interval and added a second just after the hour.(11) When it's eight meals, they're very small and my meal interval is 2-2 1/2 hours.(12) After the interval we heard Milhaud's own re-orchestration of his ballet score La Creation du Monde for piano and string quartet.(13) Shortly after the interval the long ball almost bore fruit.(14) They were unfortunate not to have held the lead at the interval , after matching the lively home side in most aspects of play.(15) Owen returned after the interval as soloist in Constant Lambert's Rio Grande, and the programme ended, for no very obvious reason, with Copland's Rodeo.(16) Following the interval came Schubert's haunting Trio in B flat D898.
(1) confidence interval :: فاصل الثقة
(2) time interval :: الفاصل الزمني
(3) class interval :: فترة الطبقة
(4) interval training :: فترة التدريب
(5) contour interval :: فترة كفاف
(6) fixed interval :: فترات زمنية ثابتة
1. interim ::
2. stretch ::
3. opening ::
4. separation ::
5. time interval ::
6. musical interval ::
1. continuity ::
English to Arabic Dictionary: interval
Meaning and definitions of interval, translation in Arabic
language for interval with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interval in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'interval'
What interval means in Arabic, interval meaning
in Arabic, interval
definition, examples and pronunciation
of interval in Arabic language.