مهم, ذو أهمية, ذو بال, ذو سلطة, خطير, جليل
Adjective(1) of great significance or value(2) important in effect or meaning(3) of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis(4) having authority or ascendancy or influence(5) having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
(1) After all, in economic terms at least, a movie star is the most important person on the set.(2) I don't know too much about him, but he seemed like an important man and a good bloke.(3) the most important thing is that you're on the mend(4) she was an important figure(5) I know how to behave in front of important people and how to behave in everyday life.(6) it's more important to take part than to win(7) As one of his closest companions, Anne became an important member of the new regime.(8) I was made to feel an important part of the team, even though I was just tapping a computer.(9) Each anecdote seems designed to remind us we are in the presence of a clever and important man.(10) Luke is the oldest and the least important employee of a dismal company that imports cloth.(11) It is important to avoid any further exposure to the sun until the burns have healed.(12) This is a timely, important book which points at matters which are relevant to us all now.(13) The traffic will part like the Red Sea to let them through because they're so important ?(14) The important people have been informed of their duties and the day plan has been set in paper.(15) that's an important point(16) It's hard to know where to start explaining how important and useful this book is.
(1) not important :: غير مهم
(2) most important :: أهم
(3) very important :: مهم جدا
(4) more important :: اكثر اهمية
(5) it's important :: من المهم
(6) less important :: اقل اهمية
(7) important person :: شخص مهم
(8) self-important :: مختال
(9) so important :: مهم جدا
1. significant ::
2. main ::
3. of value ::
4. powerful ::
5. authoritative ::
6. crucial ::
1. inconsiderable ::
2. insignificant ::
3. little ::
4. minor ::
تحت السن القانوني
5. negligible ::
6. slight ::
7. small ::
8. trifling ::
important, importantly, unimportant
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is the most IMPORTANT thing
in the world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Marie, it's IMPORTANT
that we manage our expectations.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
the most IMPORTANT
and valued member of the group.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Some things are more IMPORTANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Arabic Dictionary: important
Meaning and definitions of important, translation in Arabic
language for important with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of important in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'important'
What important means in Arabic, important meaning
in Arabic, important
definition, examples and pronunciation
of important in Arabic language.