استيراد, أهمية, مغزى, شأن, مضمون, معنى, بضائع مستوردة, سلعة مستوردة, وارداتاستورد, أفاد ضمنا, عنى
Noun(1) commodities (goods or services(2) an imported person brought from a foreign country(3) the message that is intended or expressed or signified(4) a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred(5) having important effects or influence
Verb(1) bring in from abroad(2) transfer (electronic data(3) indicate or signify
(1) The import duties and VAT are then paid to the Customs Division of the Ministry of Finance.(2) This is an extremely important phase of the war, and its import should not be minimized.(3) Decisions of momentous import are made in board rooms and bankers' offices.(4) the import of her message is clear(5) The result has been a troubling tendency to import prior ideas about adolescence and youth into the new historical context.(6) The Government is determined not to burden the economy with the import of costly electricity.(7) Malaysia reaffirmed its position to maintain auto-part import duties as they are to protect its domestic industry.(8) They provide a timely reminder - for the writer as well as his readers - of the import and significance of such moments.(9) The higher import duty will first apply for six months and, if during investigation the government finds that the imports can seriously injure the local industries, it could stay in place for four years.(10) Taxes on foreign trade (both import duties and export taxes) are also relatively easily monitored and collected.(11) Vegetable growers did not suffer any major setbacks this year and thanks to the measures against the import of fruit and vegetables, many local growers got a good price for their produce.(12) ├ö├ç├┐We have gone too far in emphasizing the value and import of the purely rational,├ö├ç├û Goleman wrote.(13) The pointlessly beautiful (beautifully pointless) game seems burdened with a vast weight of financial, cultural, political import .(14) That plant exists in part to build cars closer to their eventual owners, saving both time and money for transportation and import duty.(15) the import of live cattle from Canada(16) Singapore has import duties on only a small number of items.
(1) import duties :: رسوم الاستيراد
(2) import duty :: رسوم الاستيراد
(3) import and export :: استيراد وتصدير
(4) import tax :: ضرائب الإستيراد
(5) import from :: الاستيراد من
(6) import permit :: رخصة استيراد
(7) import quotas :: مقوله هامة
(8) import substitution :: إحلال الواردات
(9) export and import :: التصدير والاستيراد
(10) import license :: رخصة استيراد
1. imported goods ::
2. importation ::
3. importance ::
4. meaning ::
5. significance ::
6. consequence ::
7. buy from abroad ::
شراء من الخارج
8. derive ::
9. spell ::
import, importable, importance, imported, importer, importers, importing, imports
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nothing of IMPORT, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: import
Meaning and definitions of import, translation in Arabic
language for import with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of import in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'import'
What import means in Arabic, import meaning
in Arabic, import
definition, examples and pronunciation
of import in Arabic language.