إسكان, مساكن, سكني, إيواء, غطاء, مسكن سكن, محراب, زخارف, وقاء, كسوة زينية للسرج
Noun(1) structures collectively in which people are housed(2) a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component(3) stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly
Verb(1) contain or cover(2) provide housing for
(1) Most respondents lived in council or housing association accommodation.(2) It was also studying the use of private sector leasing schemes in partnership with housing associations and providing more hostel accommodation.(3) The general view was that they wanted affordable housing , not flats, and I think they are entirely right.(4) We must embark seriously and rapidly on the road to environmentally sustainable energy consistent with the development of sustainable housing .(5) ├ö├ç├┐Our largest single problem is the provision of housing for local people,├ö├ç├û she said.(6) She said the victim had previously turned down an offer of alternative temporary housing because his two dogs could not be accommodated.(7) He has no intention of sitting back on his laurels, but will continue his commitment to the provision of housing in the city.(8) Teenage girls who live in local authority or housing association accommodation are three times more likely to become a mother.(9) The bureau was established in 1999 with the aim of providing small and affordable housing plans to people building houses.(10) It has increased substantially over the past year, but continues to offer some of the most affordable housing in the country.(11) a housing development(12) Among the main components of a gear-type pump for which aluminum may be used are the housing and end covers.(13) The booklet, called The Big Squeeze, shows average incomes, details of housing provision, and the cost of buying and renting borough-by-borough.(14) The detachable magazine holds 10 rounds and is contained in a modular housing that comes down as far as the trigger guard.(15) It was agreed to contact the appropriate housing association regarding the provision of a light in Manor Road Close.(16) As a result, the disk drive is still protected inside the computer housing and many users have never seen a disk drive in actual shape and form.
(1) house :: منزل
(2) housing estate :: سكنية
(3) housing market :: سوق الإسكان
(4) public housing :: الإسكان العام
(5) housing development :: تطوير المساكن
(6) gear housing :: الإسكان والعتاد
(7) social housing :: السكن الاجتماعي
(8) housing project :: مشروع اسكان
(9) housing stock :: المساكن
(10) housing shortage :: النقص في المساكن
(11) housing benefit :: إعانة الإسكان
2. casing ::
3. caparison ::
4. lodging ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WOMAN [ON TV]:
- Causing the HOUSING prices
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
No, no. This is putting up sheetrock
at a HOUSING project in Rosemead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
but that was
before my HOUSING situation
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
the HOUSING market
is unlikely to rebound,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: housing
Meaning and definitions of housing, translation in Arabic
language for housing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of housing in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'housing'
What housing means in Arabic, housing meaning
in Arabic, housing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of housing in Arabic language.