قرن, بوق, نفير, بوق السيارة, بوري, بوق من القرن, أحد طرفي الهلال, جزء من السندان, اعتبار, قربوس السرج, سلطةنطح, تطفل, زمر
Noun(1) a noisemaker (as at parties or games(2) one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates(3) a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning(4) a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather(5) a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves(6) any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn(7) the material (mostly keratin(8) a device having the shape of a horn(9) an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound(10) a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves(11) a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
Verb(1) stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
(1) It was imperative that all ritual was accompanied by the correct type of bull according to its colour, markings and horn shape to ensure the efficacy of the ritual.(2) Obviously rhino horn has nothing to do with genitalia.(3) I jumped when I heard a horn honk behind me and spun around, as a familiar black car pulled up.(4) slung from the horn of his saddle was a leather bag(5) It seems the Chinese believe that this rhino's horn cures everything from lumbago to laryngitis, and they will pay anything to get it.(6) He delayed his reply while he grabbed a hold of the saddle horn and mounted, fighting to control his emotions and well aware that Adam was studying him.(7) But the proteins on our outside - in skin, hair, and nail, as well as animal horn and hoof - are of a different kind.(8) The soldier blinked repeatedly and then raised his horn to his lips.(9) We had just completed a night safari, coming nose to horn with a rhino who proceeded to chase the jeep.(10) The Reserve has a similar program with rhinoceros where a microchip is implanted in the animal's horn both for identification purposes and to deter poaching.(11) The encore - Le Basque - by Marin Marais, arranged for horn and piano is an absolute charmer.(12) she took endless horn and pressure, but now she wants a divorce(13) There's a cartoon: a man wrapped in a tuba, its horn gaping over his head.(14) Cameron stepped on the gas harder, honked the horn to warn a group of teenagers who were considering stepping onto the road right in front of him.(15) Valved horns were permitted, in the light of Wagner's own equivocation about them, joining those valved horn hybrids known as Wagner tubas.(16) When he grabs hold of it I tie the other end to Dartanian's saddle horn .
(1) sound the horn :: صوت البوق
(2) powder horn :: مسحوق قرن
(3) air horn :: مزمار هواء
(4) car horn :: بوق سيارة
(5) hunting horn :: الصيد قرن
(6) horn-rimmed :: قرن-انعقدت
(7) dorsal horn :: القرن الظهري
(8) golden horn :: القرن الذهبي
(9) horn of plenty :: قرن الخصب
1. automobile horn ::
2. car horn ::
3. hooter ::
4. tusk ::
horn, horned, hornless, hornlike, horns, horny
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
but that's the only time
they blow the HORN three times.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: horn
Meaning and definitions of horn, translation in Arabic
language for horn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of horn in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'horn'
What horn means in Arabic, horn meaning
in Arabic, horn
definition, examples and pronunciation
of horn in Arabic language.