تأجير, أجر, بالأجرةاستأجر, استخدم, ثنى
Noun(1) a newly hired employee(2) the act of hiring something or someone
Verb(1) engage or hire for work(2) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services(3) engage for service under a term of contract
(1) Travellers will also be able to book hotels, car hire , insurance and other travel services through the site.(2) An excellent and reasonably-priced railway service means there is no need for visitors to hire a car.(3) a hire charge(4) Getting around Italy is relatively easy and cheap, although car hire prices are on the rise.(5) car hire is recommended(6) Braden suggests that first-timers hire someone with government experience to jump-start a subcontracting venture.(7) most train stations hire out cycles(8) Before travelling, I opted to hire a car via the internet.(9) Cardholders can also get reductions in shops, theatres, car hire outlets and restaurants.(10) Men may hire rental cars from the arrival lounge.(11) All accommodation, travel, car hire and travel insurance can be booked through Perfect Places.(12) There might be companies that would want to hire her for corporate events.(13) Anglers can obtain permits and hire a boat from John Scotts Shop, Aughagower, Westport.(14) Without car hire , but with accommodation in the more centrally-located two-star Hotel Bajamar, this costs ├ö├®┬╝1,598.(15) If the Broncos would fire him tomorrow, there would be a line of teams willing to fire their coaches and hire him.(16) I'm on the road a lot and I need help but I can't afford to hire anybody at this early stage of my business.
(1) car hire :: تأجير السيارات
(2) for hire :: للتأجير
(3) hire car :: استئجار سيارة
(4) hire out :: توظيف خارج
(5) hire-purchase :: شراء بالتقسيط
(6) boat hire :: استئجار قارب
(7) work for hire :: عمل مقابل أجر
(8) re-hire :: إعادة توظيف،
(9) on hire :: على تأجير
1. employ ::
2. rent ::
3. charter ::
4. take ::
1. unemployment ::
hire, hired, hireling, hirelings, hires, hiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Her picture is probably on TV right now,
next to yours. Who's gonna HIRE her?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
It seems like if you're
gonna HIRE a head of security,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
how much a hit man costs to HIRE, do you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
there are apps now
that'll let you HIRE people to do stuff
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
This is the guy I'd HIRE.
Oh, it's the guy you'd HIRE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: hire
Meaning and definitions of hire, translation in Arabic
language for hire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hire in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hire'
What hire means in Arabic, hire meaning
in Arabic, hire
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hire in Arabic language.