القناة الهضمية, أمعاء, الأمعاء الغليظة, معي إمعاء, إمعاء مفردة, ممر ضيق, شرنقة حرير, وتر, شجاعة, وعاء جلديخرج أحشاء الحيوان, خرج أحشاء شىء
Noun(1) the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus(2) a narrow channel or strait(3) a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
Verb(1) empty completely; destroy the inside of(2) remove the guts of
(1) Belina's editorial choices are based more on a gut level response than on theory.(2) After failing to catch New on Friday, Teddy Hall went for the kill on Saturday, coming to within a canvas as the crews approached the gut .(3) Overwound (overspun or wire-wound) strings have a core of gut , silk, nylon, or wire wrapped in metal wire or ribbon.(4) Some angry fan punched him in the gut , injured him, and he lost the Tour.(5) All of this has got to cause a churning in his gut .(6) These are just emotional and gut feelings that come to me off the top of my head.(7) Patients will almost never knee you in the groin or kick you in the gut .(8) Youth's bass lines still hit you full on in the gut , whilst Geordie's fabulously taut guitar works still works its way right inside your ears.(9) I don't think that their position, based on their gut reaction, is justifiable.(10) The officer's intuitions, gut feelings and sixth sense about a situation are all disallowed.(11) It took a foreign coach to unleash the real power from within the gut of England by summoning the courage to select about seven young, black, gifted patriots.(12) His voice, deeper and from the gut , returns in this CD to a peaceable realm, to the great meditative music of the Mandingo empire.(13) Most people nowadays do not wring chickens' necks, pluck them, and cook them for dinner, or butcher their own pigs, or gut their own fish.(14) I had a gut feeling that something was wrong(15) You slice your wrist and it's as good as stabbing yourself in the gut .(16) The gut reaction was based on three arguments whose wisdom had been proved by long experience.
(1) gut feeling :: الشعور الغريزي
(2) gut reaction :: رد الفعل الغريزي
(3) beer gut :: القناة الهضمية البيرة
(4) blind gut :: المعي الأعور
1. stomach ::
2. entrails ::
3. courage ::
4. bowel ::
5. catgut ::
6. remove the guts from ::
إزالة الشجاعة من
7. devastate ::
8. instinctive ::
1. cowardice ::
2. poltroonery ::
gut, gutless, guts, gutty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There was a time I would have killed all
seven of you just to GUT these three.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
What does your GUT tell you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
They got the GUT right.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
A White Walker stabbed me in the GUT
with a sword of ice.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: gut
Meaning and definitions of gut, translation in Arabic
language for gut with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gut in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'gut'
What gut means in Arabic, gut meaning
in Arabic, gut
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gut in Arabic language.