نزيل, النزيل, ضيف, الضيف, زائر, مدعونزل ضيفا على, أضاف
Noun(1) a visitor to whom hospitality is extended(2) United States journalist (born in England, 1881-1959(3) a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.(4) (computer science
(1) We tried to figure out what circumstance would warrant a restaurant guest standing on a toilet seat.(2) It was the most uncivil exchange I've ever heard on a talk radio show between a host and a regular guest .(3) She has appeared as a military consultant for NBC and CNN and as a guest on several television programs.(4) Describing how he built up his wealth through saving and making investments, he said he often did not use his subsistence allowances because he ate meals as a guest of restaurants.(5) His books and films earned him a following among naive romantics, and he became a guest on national television shows.(6) The other night on your radio program, your guest noted that you perform a very important public service by disseminating information of this type.(7) I was fortunate enough to dine as a guest of the restaurant and therefore etiquette demands that I don't review the meal.(8) the bishop went to Cuba as a guest of the Catholic Church(9) Former Leeds United legend Norman Hunter is the guest speaker at the event, with tickets priced at Ôö¼├║32.(10) At each meeting, the club invites a guest speaker.(11) Later that evening she will launch the festival and will be guest speaker at an event hosted by the heritage office of Carlow County Council.(12) In this article it turns out that he went off on another tirade against the black community recently at a conference he was invited to be the guest speaker.(13) a regular guest on the morning show(14) You are the guest of an Asian presenter on a multi-cultural radio programme.(15) If a guest should stay eight times at any Oberoi Hotel, they are entitled to a complimentary stay for two nights at an Oberoi Resort.(16) He seems to be a regular guest on some BBC radio programmes on environmental matters, so he is not an ivory tower scribbler.
(1) guest room :: غرفة الضيوف
(2) special guest :: ضيف مميز
(3) guest speaker :: المتحدث الضيف
(4) guest list :: قائمة الضيوف
(5) guest star :: النجم الضيف
(6) hotel guest :: نزيل فندق
(7) paying guest :: دفع ضيف
(8) guest of honor :: ضيف شرف
(9) as a guest :: كضيف
1. visitor ::
2. patron ::
3. node ::
4. invitee ::
guest, guested, guesting, guests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from securing a huge GUEST
for my convention.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
No, he's our GUEST. We can't ask him
to straighten our closet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Guest right don't mean much any more.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
I love Raj, but that's
a long time for a house GUEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Every single GUEST
who ever set foot
in the park, copied.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: guest
Meaning and definitions of guest, translation in Arabic
language for guest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guest in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'guest'
What guest means in Arabic, guest meaning
in Arabic, guest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of guest in Arabic language.