نمو, تطور, توسع, ازدهار, نماء, ورم, إنتاج, في حالة نمو, خراج, برعم
Noun(1) (biology(2) a progression from simpler to more complex forms(3) a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important(4) vegetation that has grown(5) the gradual beginning or coming forth(6) (pathology, as in a tumor(7) something grown or growing
(1) spiritual growth(2) Economic growth has increased by 12 times since 1950, and world trade by six times.(3) We expect 2003 to be a year of reasonable but not spectacular growth in economic activity and business revenues.(4) An increasing number of children suffer from stunted physical growth and slow mental development.(5) period of growth(6) The cell body also contains the organelles responsible for cell metabolism, growth , and repair.(7) Their proper functioning is dependent on glutamine as a metabolic fuel for growth and proliferation.(8) Cult Cabernets ruled, along with first growth Bordeaux and grand cru Burgundy.(9) Large plants therefore have higher growth rates, lower mortality and higher leaf water potentials.(10) Planning is essential for this very strong-growing clematis which will put on an enormous amount of growth in one season.(11) They should also benefit from broader opportunities for personal growth and development.(12) They varied greatly in age, size, growth rate, and geographical areas covered.(13) If the markets for its products are only growing slowly, organic growth alone will be slow.(14) We found no difference in growth rate or size of individuals as a function of coating thickness.(15) The large amount resulted from a growth in income and an increase in subscribers.(16) Our growth confirms that we are the fastest growing political party in the country.
(1) growth rate :: معدل النمو
(2) population growth :: النمو السكاني
(3) economic growth :: النمو الاقتصادي
(4) rapid growth :: نمو سريع
(5) growth factor :: عامل النمو
(6) organic growth :: نمو عضوي
(7) growth hormone :: هرمون النمو
(8) sustainable growth :: النمو المستدام
(9) market growth :: نمو السوق
(10) exponential growth :: النمو الأسي
1. increase ::
2. development ::
3. expansion ::
4. tumor ::
6. outgrowth ::
1. regress ::
2. regression ::
3. retrogression ::
4. reversion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that's the key here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
the only GROWTH you'll come back with
is personal GROWTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
It's not a problem unless we see
a GROWTH drop-off, so we're good.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Yes, but anyone who knows anything
about bacterial GROWTH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
- What was that?
- Believe it or not, personal GROWTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: growth
Meaning and definitions of growth, translation in Arabic
language for growth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of growth in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'growth'
What growth means in Arabic, growth meaning
in Arabic, growth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of growth in Arabic language.