مجموعة, جماعة, الفئة, فئة, زمرة, رهط, سرب, قطيع, مفرزة, دفعة مجموعةصنف, تجمع, ألف جزءا من جماعة
Noun(1) any number of entities (members(2) (chemistry(3) a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
Verb(1) arrange into a group or groups(2) form a group or group together
(1) I now belong to my local drama group(2) many growers began to group together to form cooperatives(3) In aliphatic chemistry this is carried out as a substitution of a hydrogen atom in a group .(4) He also feared for the safety of other pupils when the boy ran towards a group leaving the class, on May 17 last year.(5) The album opens with the group 's trademark sound in full effect.(6) He was the first to give a proof that the Galois group is closed under multiplication.(7) Robert is joined by Vincent Courtois on cello and Cyril Atef on drums in a chamber jazz group of the highest order.(8) I've always been a fan of the guitarists in the group(9) we group them into species merely as a convenience(10) This is the third year we have gathered together a group of friends to meet at Burke's Canoes in Forestville.(11) a group of badgers(12) However, the club have been very naive in allowing large numbers of away fans to group together.(13) group scheme(14) I used to take yoga classes, and group fitness classes, but that has fallen by the way side for the moment.(15) the workers formed a new group(16) Well ya gotta hand it to this super group for hammering together a release to be proud of.
(1) ethnic group :: مجموعة عرقية
(2) focus group :: مجموعة التركيز
(3) target group :: المجموعة المستهدفة
(4) group work :: مجموعة عمل
(5) group leader :: قائد المجموعة
(6) age group :: الفئة العمرية
(7) a group :: مجموعة
(8) blood group :: فصيلة الدم
(9) pressure group :: جماعة الضغط
(10) pop group :: فريق البوب
1. category ::
2. crowd ::
3. faction ::
4. association ::
5. cluster ::
6. band ::
7. radical ::
8. grouping ::
9. categorize ::
10. place ::
11. unite ::
12. aggroup ::
group, grouped, grouper, groupers, grouping, groupings, groups, groupware, subgroup, subgroups
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard's new girlfriend is testing
Bernadette's loyalty to you and the GROUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
A GROUP of people who saw Robert Baratheon
for the disaster he was.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
- What happened to your GROUP?
- Dumped them. They're a bunch of wussies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
We are a GROUP of people
who do not like one another.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Well, it seems that the newcomer
approaches the existing GROUP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: group
Meaning and definitions of group, translation in Arabic
language for group with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of group in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'group'
What group means in Arabic, group meaning
in Arabic, group
definition, examples and pronunciation
of group in Arabic language.