هدية, هبة, عطية, موهبة, عطاء منحة, إنعام
Noun(1) something acquired without compensation(2) natural abilities or qualities(3) the act of giving
Verb(1) give qualities or abilities to(2) give as a present; make a gift of
(1) Most importantly, she was completely focussed on the concert and didn't seem to take her natural gift for granted.(2) that touchdown was an absolute gift(3) And that sense of boundless opportunity is a gift that we must pass on to all who come after us.(4) Presenting the gift , Grant said she had heard a lot about the group since her return from England and decided to pay them a visit to learn even more.(5) his mother's gift of a pen(6) As a comedy writer, she has a gift for acerbic insight - the kind of funny that hurts.(7) Usually, if a woman wants to end the relationship, she returns the gift willingly.(8) Yet the core of Boyd's ability, the essence of his talent, is his gift for finishing.(9) But he has developed a rare gift for drawing, and his talent is now being recognised nationally.(10) The king meant to present the elephant as a wedding gift to his nephew and future emperor of Europe, Maximilian II.(11) His talent is not just a gift for judging what the public want to watch and listen to, but working it for all it's worth while it's hot.(12) Larson is a talented writer with a gift for surprising language, and an admirable impulse to show and not tell.(13) I had already been given a rare opportunity and gift .(14) that goal was an absolute gift(15) It's rare to find a stand-up with such a gift for characterisation or such original and well-researched material.(16) She had a natural instinct and gift for moving in a sexy way when she was nude.
(1) gift shop :: متجر الهدايا
(2) gift card :: كرت هدية
(3) a gift :: هدية
(4) gift box :: صندوق الهدايا
(5) free gift :: هدية مجانية
(6) gift store :: متجر لبيع الهدايا
(7) birthday gift :: هدية عيد ميلاد
(8) gift certificate :: شهادة هدية
(9) gift voucher :: قسيمة الهدية
1. present ::
2. talent ::
3. endowment ::
5. present ::
6. give ::
7. endue ::
gift, gifted, gifting, gifts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I make this GIFT to you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
What GIFT can I get us
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
We each gave the other
a beautiful GIFT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
the surest way to
a woman's heart is with a GIFT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I did send a GIFT from both of us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: gift
Meaning and definitions of gift, translation in Arabic
language for gift with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gift in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'gift'
What gift means in Arabic, gift meaning
in Arabic, gift
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gift in Arabic language.