معدات, ملابس, أمتعة, تعشق التروس, ملابس موضة, تروس مسننة, ممتلكات, دولاب, واصلجهز, هيأ
Noun(1) a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion(2) wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed(3) a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle(4) equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
Verb(1) set the level or character of
(1) A few weeks after they'd gone missing, some of their personal dive gear washed up on a beach 75 miles from the dive site.(2) Prizes also include sunglasses, clothes and electronic gear .(3) I told her to come back to my place with all her gear(4) So the crumpled, unshaven look is strictly last season and those who are with it are found in designer gear and sports shoes.(5) In the auto-shift mode the system chooses the most logical gear for engine speed and fuel economy at any time.(6) designer gear(7) On his back were a parachute and 100-pound rucksack crammed with clothes, food, medical gear and other stuff.(8) They forced us to remove all our gear (food, clothes, sleeping bags etc) and confiscated anything that wasn't moved off the grounds.(9) The audience had the usual haircuts, shaven or spiky, and the same tastes in branded designer gear .(10) First stop was to pick up the bags with the fresh clothes and camping gear from the truck, then set up the tent.(11) If a crewmember bailed you out by loaning you personal gear be extra, extra generous!(12) Her mother then ventured inside to get her some clothes and some sanitary gear .(13) Worst of all was a basketful of designer gear , delicate fabrics and complicated creases.(14) Expect to find savings of up to 70 per cent on clothes, with best buys in the outer wear, party gear and children's clothes sections.(15) And from this minor blip things rapidly escalate; by the middle of week two, he's openly cheating and dressed top-to-toe in designer gear .(16) It excels in affordable, bright, trendy, big personality clothes and club gear .
(1) gear up :: استعد
(2) top gear :: السرعة القصوى
(3) gear ratio :: نسبة والعتاد
(4) landing gear :: معدات الهبوط
(5) gear shift :: ذراع نقل السرعة
(6) gear box :: ناقل الحركة
(7) gear down :: العتاد أسفل
(8) gear lever :: رافعة ذات تروس
(9) worm gear :: دودة العتاد
(10) gear pump :: مضخة والعتاد
1. equipment ::
3. clothes ::
4. gearing ::
5. appurtenance ::
6. gear wheel ::
7. pitch ::
ملعب كورة قدم
gear, geared, gearing, gears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's kick it back into GEAR.
All right? Let's start slinging again.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I just need a GEAR head
to get it to the finish line.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Is it true they
used scuba GEAR
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Get in GEAR, yo,
because l'm meeting up
with Mike this afternoon.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
"Did you clean the steering wheel
with ammonia, the GEAR shaft,"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: gear
Meaning and definitions of gear, translation in Arabic
language for gear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gear in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'gear'
What gear means in Arabic, gear meaning
in Arabic, gear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gear in Arabic language.