جبهة, صدارة, طليعة, الصف الأول, متنزه على الشاطئ, جبين, مظهر خارجي, موقف من قضية ما, حقل نشاط, رباط العنق, جلس في المقدمة, واجهةأمامي, تكتل سياسي, مجابه
جبهةاجههالمواجهالجبهاتfrontwardعلى نحو مجنح
Noun(1) the side that is forward or prominent(2) the line along which opposing armies face each other(3) the outward appearance of a person(4) the side that is seen or that goes first(5) a person used as a cover for some questionable activity(6) a sphere of activity involving effort(7) (meteorology(8) the immediate proximity of someone or something(9) the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer(10) a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
Verb(1) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(2) confront bodily
Adjective(1) relating to or located in the front
(1) No one seems that upset that she used the Womans League as a front for her scams.(2) They seem to be natural born show-offs who've got lots of face and front , but often no talent.(3) Agatha was talking briskly enough but Tom sensed that she was putting on a brave front .(4) I play the ball toward the front of my stance, under my left eye, with the ball at the apex of the curve.(5) Meanwhile, Taiwan is facing a precarious situation on the diplomatic front .(6) Some people can put up a front and pretend to be someone they are not.(7) She tried so hard, she did everything she could to put on a brave front , but she thought Mom was going to die.(8) The front of the studio building used to be a drab slab of rundown Victorian brickwork.(9) He taunted, and I merely stumbled back as I felt more blows upon my side, my front , and my back.(10) One was to deliver men and munitions to the front faster that the enemy could destroy them.(11) They have a new front row and they're capable of turning it on any time.(12) After flying into my neck, the roach flew off toward the front of the pool hall.(13) I like those kinds of views, where the front of something looks so large while the rest of it disappears into the background.(14) He has also not done anything significant on the development front so as to showcase his achievements to the country.(15) Eventually, though, the small front line will get exposed.(16) No news on the job front as I haven't even updated my resume let alone applied anywhere.
(1) in front of :: أمام
(2) in front :: امام
(3) front end :: نهاية المقدمة
(4) front door :: الباب الأمامي
(5) front page :: الصفحة الأمامية
(6) front desk :: المقعدالامامي
(7) front yard :: الباحة الأمامية
(8) in the front :: في الجبهة
(9) front cover :: الغلاف الامامى
(10) front row :: الصف الأمامي
1. leading ::
2. fore ::
3. frontage ::
4. front line ::
5. head ::
6. appearance ::
7. cover ::
8. forepart ::
9. front man ::
10. movement ::
11. presence ::
12. overlook ::
13. face ::
14. breast ::
1. back ::
2. rear ::
3. reverse ::
front, fronted, fronting, fronts, frontward, frontwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're a business...
The lady out FRONT...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
They shot me in FRONT of a starry
background where I posed like this:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
So we don't even get to be
up FRONT where the action is?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
I wanna hook up my computer
in the FRONT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
and police on horseback,
in FRONT of your building.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: front
Meaning and definitions of front, translation in Arabic
language for front with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of front in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'front'
What front means in Arabic, front meaning
in Arabic, front
definition, examples and pronunciation
of front in Arabic language.