متكرر, متواتر, متكرر الحدوث, مألوف, معتاد, دائمتردد الى مكان, ألف, تردد على مكان
Verb(1) do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of(2) be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
Adjective(1) coming at short intervals or habitually(2) frequently encountered, or common
(1) The amount of rest I got though is questionable as I kept waking up at frequent intervals during the night.(2) Both West and Scales are frequent visitors to Australia.(3) There are shorter courses available, but it has been my experience that recurrences are more frequent with the shorter treatment cycles.(4) Heat waves like those that have scorched Europe and the United States in recent weeks are becoming more frequent because of global warming, say scientists who have studied decades of weather records and computer models of past, present and future climate.(5) Maybe he fed them chocolate at frequent intervals.(6) Many frequent visitors to the Doorley household over the years belonged to the Rosminian Order, also known as The Institute of Charity.(7) People at an increased risk should have a complete physical examination and their blood pressure checked at frequent intervals.(8) But, there is something else that silently encourages the car manufacturers in the country to come out with new models at frequent intervals.(9) But in 2001, my husband started to get fevers at frequent intervals.(10) First, it is highly effective when applied at frequent intervals, up to 15 times per month.(11) At frequent intervals during the game he would ask me questions, none of which were of a technical nature.(12) Burning at such frequent intervals kills longleaf pine seedlings.(13) Throughout her life the Queen Mother was a frequent visitor to the Tate, particularly admiring such mavericks as Graham Sutherland and Henry Moore.(14) I now eat smaller amounts but at more frequent intervals.(15) It all seems too good to be true for those people fortunate enough to own homes in the Costa del Golf while frequent visitors to the coast will also find membership considerably beneficial.(16) Soulful music regaled the families dining at Chin Chin, the Chinese restaurant, while a special buffet at the Coffee Pot kept guests coming back for more at frequent intervals.
(1) frequent urination :: كثرة التبول
(2) frequent flier :: المسافر الدائم
(3) most frequent :: الأكثر شيوعا
(4) more frequent :: أكثر شيوعا
(5) frequent guest :: ضيفة متكررة
1. recurrent ::
2. habitual ::
3. visit ::
4. haunt ::
5. sponsor ::
1. avoid ::
2. shun ::
frequent, frequented, frequenter, frequenters, frequentest, frequenting, frequently, frequents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Frequent coitus dramatically increases
the odds of fertilization.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
...Leonard could FREQUENT sushi bars,
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
a nearby Chinese restaurant
that Einstein used to FREQUENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: frequent
Meaning and definitions of frequent, translation in Arabic
language for frequent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of frequent in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'frequent'
What frequent means in Arabic, frequent meaning
in Arabic, frequent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of frequent in Arabic language.