حرية, تحرر, استقلال, سهولة, طلاقة, تحرر من
Noun(1) the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints(2) immunity from an obligation or duty
(1) the shorts have a side split for freedom of movement(2) This causality of freedom can rule over us only in a condition of free thought and communication.(3) Several approaches to the subject of religion and freedom have been touched upon.(4) those who fought for Irish freedom(5) Violence or intimidation against the media could hamper press freedom and eventually deprive the public of its right to information.(6) Kant's attempt to reconcile determinism and freedom involves placing us in two different realms.(7) Why did we fight for our freedom and suffer so many battles if our ancient ├ö├ç├┐protectors├ö├ç├û are then going to give our land away to the highest bidder?(8) Like a jailer who throws you into a prison cell while slipping you the key, Europe simultaneously gave the world despotism and freedom .(9) Eighteen months came and went until her boyfriend and a Congressman were able to secure her freedom .(10) freedom of speech(11) We champion freedom not only because it is practical and beneficial but because it is morally right and just.(12) The freedom of MPs to speak the truth as they see it has been a jealously protected right in our Westminster system over the centuries.(13) The present regime is not very tolerant of academic freedom .(14) religious freedom(15) To create width in the backswing, the right arm needs freedom to move back and up into the proper position at the top.(16) That busy line must be a cruel and tantalising reminder of lost freedom for the inmates of the upstate New York penitentiary.
(1) freedom of speech :: حرية التعبير
(2) freedom fighter :: محارب للحرية
(3) freedom fighters :: محاربو الحرية
(4) degree of freedom :: درجة من الحرية
(5) freedom of expression :: حرية التعبير
(6) degrees of freedom :: درجات الحرية
(7) freedom of choice :: حرية الاختيار
(8) freedom of the press :: حرية الصحافة
(9) religious freedom :: الحرية الدينية
(10) fight for freedom :: الكفاح من أجل الحرية
1. liberty ::
2. independence ::
3. exemption ::
4. right ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The people know who brought them FREEDOM.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
enjoy your FREEDOM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
The FREEDOM to make my own mistakes
was all I ever wanted.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
He's agreed to grant you your FREEDOM.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
What will we do
with those who choose their FREEDOM?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: freedom
Meaning and definitions of freedom, translation in Arabic
language for freedom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freedom in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'freedom'
What freedom means in Arabic, freedom meaning
in Arabic, freedom
definition, examples and pronunciation
of freedom in Arabic language.